Freedom Health (FL)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Insurance Claims Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a very unprofessional girl who talked incessently and didn't listen to anything I had to say. After the 1:1 she took me to a room upstairs where several people were sitting around reading newspapers and talking. She introduced me and gave them my resume to look over and left me in the room with "her team" telling them to ask me questions. It was very strange and uncomfortable. Later when I talked to my friend that referred me I was told she went back in and talked about me to all of them. Don't go there! Horrible experience with a company with a very bad reputation for how they treat there people. RUN. RUN, RUN AWAY! I decided to decline their offer.

Interview Question – The people in the classroom asked questions relevant to the position. But the manager mostly just talked about herself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Freedom Health (FL)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freedom Health (FL) Insurance Claims interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Freedom Health (FL) employees and interview candidates.