Freedom Health (FL) Insurance Claims Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Insurance Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with a very unprofessional girl who talked incessently and didn't listen to anything I had to say. After the 1:1 she took me to a room upstairs where several people were sitting around reading newspapers and talking. She introduced me and gave them my resume to look over and left me in the room with "her team" telling them to ask me questions. It was very strange and uncomfortable. Later when I talked to my friend that referred me I was told she went back in and talked about me to all of them. Don't go there! Horrible experience with a company with a very bad reputation for how they treat there people. RUN. RUN, RUN AWAY! I decided to decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• The people in the classroom asked questions relevant to the position. But the manager mostly just talked about herself.   Answer Question