Freedom Health (FL)

Relevance Date Difficulty

N/A Interview

N/A
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for multiple project manager, project analyst, and system analyst type positions over a few months. I was contacted by an admin assistant for a brief phone interview. I was then asked to come onsite to interview with the hiring manager. There was definitely opportunity for professionalism within the office layout and staff attire. The interview went well, and I was excited about the work being done at the company once it was explained in more detail. I do think there was opportunity for organization and standardization; the hiring manager was pretty transparent about this. I was confused on the different job titles and duties since several sounded very similar. I was called for a 2nd phone interview by another manager. The salary range for a 40% travel position that dictated several specific requirements like school and skills was extremely low, and my salary expectations seemed to be the only problem. The company is for-profit. Regardless, no one contacted me further to tell me I was hired, I wasn't hired, etc. No follow-up is always disappointing as a professional.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Enrollment Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Freedom Health (FL).

Interview Details – I was scheduled to interview a month after applying. The interview took about an hour (not including the typing test and CMS knowledge test). You need to study for the CMS knowledge test. I completed the interview with the Director of Enrollment and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – List 5 of the most interesting college courses you took and name the most important topic you learned from each.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, if you are a true talent.. you can negotiate.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Nurse Case Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview scheduled by HR who talked to me over the phone and by email. Supervisor and her manager interviewed me. I was interviewed early in the morning. They asked about my clinical background, experience, how I get along in an office environment and team work type questions. I felt it was a good interview and fair. They were clear about the job and the expectations. They also allowed me a chance to ask questions along the way.

Interview Question – They asked me what I knew about the company. You might have to dig to find the information but it is out there on the web.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted another offer closer to my house.

Very Difficult Interview

Insurance Claims Interview

Insurance Claims
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a very unprofessional girl who talked incessently and didn't listen to anything I had to say. After the 1:1 she took me to a room upstairs where several people were sitting around reading newspapers and talking. She introduced me and gave them my resume to look over and left me in the room with "her team" telling them to ask me questions. It was very strange and uncomfortable. Later when I talked to my friend that referred me I was told she went back in and talked about me to all of them. Don't go there! Horrible experience with a company with a very bad reputation for how they treat there people. RUN. RUN, RUN AWAY! I decided to decline their offer.

Interview Question – The people in the classroom asked questions relevant to the position. But the manager mostly just talked about herself.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied, then was called back in a few days to set up time for an interview. I still have 2 jobs ( one reason I want to change ) so I had to reorganize my whole day and drive about 45 minutes to the interview. When I arrived nobody was expecting me. Nobody knew about anything. The receptionist was nice, called a few people, no results. I filled out an application again, waited over an hour for nothing, and drove back home upset. I found a message on my home phone from the company, called me in the morning before the interview, but the message was all mumbling, I could not get a word out of it. Never heard back from them again. Well, this is how they respect people, and their time ...

Interview Question – no questions ....   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Claims Manager Interview

Claims Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) in February 2011.

Interview Details – Hired through an employment agency as a temp. Promised by the VP to be made manager for the new Line of Business. When preparing to leave for business trip to NY was told someone with more management experience had been hired instead. But still flew me, the new manager and the Config VP to NY to learn about the plan and start up the operation. Told me I would be responsible for training the new manager and writing the manual. Then I was told I wouldn't even get promoted to a Senior position for a year because they hired someone else in at that level. The new manager has no manager experience and is VERY unprofessional. She even showed me the person's offer letter that was hired as a Senior instead of me.

Negotiation Details – A manager position, but the VP gave it to someone else.

Worked for Freedom Health (FL)? Contribute to the Community!