Freedom Mortgage Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.6

Mortgage Banking Trainee Interview

Interview

I sent in my resume online and received a phone call soon afterwards (i.e. in the next day or two). I had two on site interviews after I was contacted. The interviewers were friendly and questions were mostly as expected. I received a call about the job when I was promised.

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Freedom Mortgage in December 2014.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen followed by Manager Phone screen. Called in for in in person interview by 3 managers. Pretty standard interview process, laid back, recruiter was on the ball with organizing everything.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much standard interview question and discussion about what they were looking for in the role.   Answer Question

IT-Job Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freedom Mortgage.

Interview

They ask scenarios, technical questions and where you live that way they can use it against you. Some of the questions are irrelevant to the position

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freedom Mortgage in March 2014.

Interview

I was told they have a great platform and that new leadership was going to push their entry into the retail arena successfully. They talked about how even though they failed before in setting up a retail presence in Texas, they were going to be successful this time. Boy was I a dupe to believe them.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have one from them. In our business you can either produce or you can't... it is really me interviewing them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to prove my production and previous income, but after that it was fairly uncomplicated.

Junior Processor Interview

Interview

Negotiation

No, negotiation.

Senior DE Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Freedom Mortgage.

Interview

Typical interview over the phone

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Phone call then 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

While negotating the details was informed they found someone for less money. Never heard of someone recinding an offer.

Help Desk Interview

Application

interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

a phone interview then a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• interview went ok, the basic interview questions were answered   Answer Question

Closing Recovery Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Structured by pphone and live interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you see with this company that benefits you versus your present employer.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I did two phone interviews followed by an in person interview with the person who would be my manager and one other exec. After one more phone conversation, got an offer. During the interview itself, it was tough to get a feel for the culture of the company but was able to see the offices, layout, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

About two rounds of negotiations. No hardball tactics on either side. I'd have liked more but can't complain.