Freelancer Interview Questions

2.8

Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Freelancer in December 2009.

Beware of the lies management will tell you during interview. Know that they say they pay for 60% of your insurance, the truth is 40%.

Interview Questions
    • Can you keep quite about recalls and the fact that you may need to tell a customer that parts are available, when in realty we don't know?   View Answer
    There were no negotiations, the owner said "Take it, or leave it. We have many potential employees waiting to work here."

Freelance Writer and Editor Interview

I work via the Guru.com web site. This is a paid site. You join as a freelancer of any type, from writer to data input to artist, etc. You must pay a fee for any job you do get. Jobs are bid on with the employer deciding who gets the job.

Interview Questions
    • None. There is no interview process. But you must write up a professional page about yourself and a resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. This is a fixed fee to join and you fix your own prices after that.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Freelancer in February 2012.

the process took about a few months since February, 2012 and still on the process

still processing the documentations

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Freelancer in April 2012.

Recruiter found my resume posted. I have worked with this recruiter before. Recruiter emailed me and said hiring mangaer wants to interview you today in 3 hours. I had a good interview. Second interview is pending.

Interview Questions
    • He asked if I had experience wiht HP Asset Management.   View Answer
    I did not disucss salary in first interview. We discussed tasks, match potential, company project I would be working on .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Freelancer in September 2013.

Requirement Gathering and Documentations and Wireframes modelling

Software Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Freelancer in August 2013.

Hire freelancers on freelance sites

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Freelancer.

Very thorough technical test - To get selected you will need to have very good knowledge in whatever specific area you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • What will the output of this code be.   View Answer
    • On the paper provided, write a function that does... (some behaviour)   View Answer
    They will use every tiny technical test mistakes to haggle you down. They will try to push it down as low as they possibly can so stick to your guns. The job is very demanding so you should demand a high pay - If they don't fold, just walk away.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Freelancer.

One of the longest interviews I've had. Very in-depth and technical interview process. Very disappointed, however, that even after investing time in attending a number of interviews, they do not contact you to say yes or no.

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Freelancer in November 2012.

Multitalented Professional Artist Working from Home. Work Experience in the fields of Visual Merchandising, Animation and Various forms and mediums of Graphic Arts. Otherwise, Please feel free to contact me further work with me.

Interview Questions
    • "Please, Tell Us about your past working experience." > This is a indirect big question one has to answer politely. :)) in a inter'view'.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Freelancer in January 2010.

There is a clear hiring and interview process on that employment. At first people post a job on the web site to find a better and cheaper contractor . I usually bid on the web development job. Then they choose from a bunch of contractors like me. They make a short list. Than call for an interview. When they find the right guy. They hire. Here I always prefer to present me as a confident and well understood person and make my lower possible price to win the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Freelancer? Contribute to the Community!