Freelancer Web Developer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Web Developer Interview

General simple questions, about data structures and algorithms, like what is dictionary or a how to do binary sort.Basic data base design, a simple example with three table and two foreign keys. Some basic technical questions for my previous experience working with programming languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, jQuery.
    Contributions to open source communities, and more specific questions about my interests. Furthermore, what is my biggest advantage and disadvantage on my personality. How I would be a benefit to the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Freelancer

Web Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freelancer in September 2011.

Through common friend i knew about a developer job with long term collaboration, the interview was easy because was general about my specialization what was my idea of the project with possible solution about problems like how would could you implement the user managment or how could you design the ajax user interface

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freelancer in January 2010.

There is a clear hiring and interview process on that employment. At first people post a job on the web site to find a better and cheaper contractor . I usually bid on the web development job. Then they choose from a bunch of contractors like me. They make a short list. Than call for an interview. When they find the right guy. They hire. Here I always prefer to present me as a confident and well understood person and make my lower possible price to win the job.