Freeman Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freeman Health System

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freeman Health System.

Took a couple of interviews to get the position. They use a peer interviewing process that is good in theory but sometimes I don't think everything is relayed to upper management.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were relevant to the job, not unexpected if you know your stuff.   Answer Question
    The offer was pretty much non-negotiable.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Freeman Health System.

All applications have to be submitted thru HR, they are then sent on to the manager of the dept that is hiring. The manager then picks top candidates and HR will schedule an initial interview with the manager. There is often a second interview required with HR or a senior manager before an offer is made. The offer will come via HR.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult, just review resume and experience and talked about job requirements   Answer Question
    The negotiation process was lacking. HR was not able to negotiate so the hiring manager made some promises abotu adding bonuses & commission but that never came true. Make sure all negotiations are thru HR and documented.

Clinic Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Freeman Health System in April 2011.

I was contacted by Human Resources and scheduled an interview for the following week. When I arrived to the interview, I waited at least a half hour in the waiting area before I was taken back to the manager's office. I then spent about an hour hearing about how many people had quit recently because of some "strong personalities" in the office. I returned for a second interview 2 days later with a nurse practitioner, and it was a standard interview. I chose not to return for an interview with the physicians in the office.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked questions. I spent the entire interview (about an hour) hearing about the office drama.   Answer Question

The hiring manager made the office sound like a terrible, stressful environment and it was not inviting at all. She even mentioned that the pay was "way too low" but couldn't tell me what the pay was because that was up to Human Resources to let me know about the pay rate.

Nonclinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Freeman Health System in February 2009.

Interviewed/screened with Recruiter who asked basic questions. Passed the recruiter screening, then interviewed with hiring manager. Asked specific questions to the job and asked my knowledge of the company. That went well, then did panel interview with the department (of about 7 or so). That went well, then did exercise pertinent to job duties. About a month after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult situation or multitasked.   Answer Question
    Yes. Do not accept first offer. Usually HR can have some wiggle room. I was able to get the offer increased by almost $2,000...may not seem like a lot, but better then me just accepting the first offer.

Grant Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freeman Health System in March 2011.

I applied online, and got called for an interview within a week. After the interview, I didn't hear anything for over a month before HR called and offered me the position. However, I had already accepted a different position.

Interview Questions

Had already accepted a better position.