Freeman

Updated Jan 6, 2015
Updated Jan 6, 2015

3.1

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Freeman.

I had a phone interview after multiple email communications with, presumably, the hiring manager. He/she had horrible follow-through and did not keep to stated time frames. The lack of professionalism was a disappointment, especially since Freeman was regarded by its former and existing employees as a great place to work.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freeman.

filled out online application and attached resume, then sent to corporate HR, interviewed with current boss - since I was already working in the position as a temporary employee, then waited to hear something

I did not get the amount I was looking for. They were too concerned with what the former person in this position made and not about my qualifications

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freeman in May 2014.

There was an initial email to set up time for phone interview, then a phone interview, then a phone call to set up the in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 supervisors interviewing me. Standard questions. The first question was "Tell me about yourself." Immediately after the interview there were two assessment tests- one was a timed skills assessment and the other was some sort of personality test.

Interview Questions
    • For me, the "Tell me about yourself" because I didn't want to let them know I have a baby because that would make me potentially unreliable.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Freeman in January 2009.

A very corporate process. The requirements are to submit a word document resume online through their website. A formal interview will take place, then upon hiring, a urine drug test will be administered. The atmosphere and people are friendly and the company is pretty family-orientated.

I did not negotiate.

ES Represetative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Freeman in March 2008.

Easy Interview, 2 Day Process

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this jobe and why do you want to work for this company   Answer Question
    Tough. I knew what the union pays and I wanted the same pay scale.

Event Technology Professional for AVT Technologies (Division of Freeman) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Freeman.

Submitted resume on line for a position that the company listed as "full time", was called by a recruiter a few weeks later and agreed to an interview. I showed up at the interview only to find out the position was "part time" without health benefits.

Interview Questions

actually the interview was so vague I didn't know if they declined me or I declined them?So lets just say we mutally declined.

Not Specified Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Freeman in October 2012.

I was introduced to the company by a friend who works there and while it took some time to schedule a meeting, it was a pleasurable and professional process. As was the interview. And the subsequent interviews with other management were as well. I was impressed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what your perfect day at the office looks like.   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freeman in April 2009.

asked general interview questions

salary announced upfront

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freeman in February 2009.

Phone interview