Freeman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer Interview

Designer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Freeman in January 2009.

Interview Details – A very corporate process. The requirements are to submit a word document resume online through their website. A formal interview will take place, then upon hiring, a urine drug test will be administered. The atmosphere and people are friendly and the company is pretty family-orientated.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of the Freeman company culture?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Very Difficult Interview

Event Technology Professional for AVT Technologies (Division of Freeman) Interview

Event Technology Professional for AVT Technologies (Division of Freeman)

I applied online and interviewed at Freeman.

Interview Details – Submitted resume on line for a position that the company listed as "full time", was called by a recruiter a few weeks later and agreed to an interview. I showed up at the interview only to find out the position was "part time" without health benefits.

Interview Question – What is the Discovery experience?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – actually the interview was so vague I didn't know if they declined me or I declined them?So lets just say we mutally declined.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
City of London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Freeman in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – how have you demonstrated team work   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Package not good enough

Worked for Freeman? Contribute to the Community!