Freeman Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere when I arrived. I was made to feel welcome and inviting. The recruiter and the people I met with for the interview were very polite and made sure to answer all of my questions. Everyone I met was extremely nice. The interview lasted about an hour and half and was about half job related and half personal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Freeman in February 2015.

Interview

Setting up the interview was very arduous and took over 120 days from initial on-line application to actual interview with an interview panel. Eventually accepted position with another firm due to extremely lengthy disorganized hiring process.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

I had a phone interview after multiple email communications with, presumably, the hiring manager. He/she had horrible follow-through and did not keep to stated time frames. The lack of professionalism was a disappointment, especially since Freeman was regarded by its former and existing employees as a great place to work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

filled out online application and attached resume, then sent to corporate HR, interviewed with current boss - since I was already working in the position as a temporary employee, then waited to hear something

Negotiation

I did not get the amount I was looking for. They were too concerned with what the former person in this position made and not about my qualifications

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was brief and professional. It was not intimidating in the slightest and I felt good walking out of the interview when it was over. I went through two rounds of interviewing before landing the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman in May 2014.

Interview

There was an initial email to set up time for phone interview, then a phone interview, then a phone call to set up the in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 supervisors interviewing me. Standard questions. The first question was "Tell me about yourself." Immediately after the interview there were two assessment tests- one was a timed skills assessment and the other was some sort of personality test.

Interview Questions

• For me, the "Tell me about yourself" because I didn't want to let them know I have a baby because that would make me potentially unreliable.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired directly over the phone. Came in to fill out paperwork and take a drug test. Very straight forward considering I was only applying for a part time position with the company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

It was not difficult. I knew the hiring manager from a past job so it helped with the initial process. I interviewed with 3 different people including two directors and the vice president. After the offer I took a personality assessment test, and then I was required to do a drug test.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Freeman (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2009.

Interview

A very corporate process. The requirements are to submit a word document resume online through their website. A formal interview will take place, then upon hiring, a urine drug test will be administered. The atmosphere and people are friendly and the company is pretty family-orientated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

ES Represetative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freeman (Anaheim, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Easy Interview, 2 Day Process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this jobe and why do you want to work for this company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough. I knew what the union pays and I wanted the same pay scale.