Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.5

Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold.

Phone interview with two technical members, I applied through their website and did not get a response until a month after I had submitted an application, I applied to several locations. The time with which they may respond varies by place and postition. Overall I got the opportunity to interview at half the places I applied, and the questions asked did not differ much.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morenci, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morenci, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold in April 2011.

Met on campus. Interview lasted about 45 mins. Asked basic situational/behavioral questions. Had a great time in the interview room. Felt comfortable with the interviewer. Was immediately offered an on-site interview. Answered my questions enthusiastically and as transparently, as possible. Got the impression that it is a good place to work for lots of challenges.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you would had to solve a problem using imperfect data?   Answer Question