Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geology I Interview

Geology I
Green Valley, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold in October 2011.

Interview Details – I just did an interview with freeport, they have a perfect system you will be interviewed by hr and two people you will working very closely with. it starts off wit you describing your previous work experience, some questions are asked in regards to that and then the behavior test comes in.
in a work environment what is one thing you want from your supervisor?
what is something your confident in and something your not ?
was there a time someone disagreed with you and how did you handle that?
overall do your research on this company and ask questions yourself it looks really good when you know what theyre doing and you can talk about it. whatever position you interview for be sure to say things about that position and ask questions about it. i asked about the rock formations in the area
afterwards you get an awesome mine tour!! and i met everyone so hopefully i will be getting an offer

Interview Question – what are the advantages and disadvantages for working for FMI   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Worked for Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Geology I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold employees and interview candidates.