Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
www.fmjobs.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Reliability Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Arizona State University, AZ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the company. I think it went really well and they said they were going to contact me within the next couple weeks, but I never got a call from them. I am still hoping I qualify for an onsite interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experiences related to mining industry.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Green Valley, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview (screening) was the first part. Followed by an in-person group interview on site.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at FMI?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Worked for Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Reliability Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold employees and interview candidates.