Freescale Semiconductor

Very Easy Interview

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in March 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted a recruiter with Freescale to have an informational interview with her about the company. What started out as a 15-20 min informational interview quickly turned into a 45 minute phone screen. From there I had another phone screeen with the hiring manager and then was invited in for in person intervierws with the team. I had f2f interviews with several team members and then was invited back for a final interview wiht the woman who I would be covering for while she was out on medical leave.

Interview Question – How would you handle a specific situation. What's your experience with sharepoint?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotioations as this was a contract position.

Worked for Freescale Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!