Freescale Semiconductor

Relevance Date Difficulty

IC Design Engineer Interview

IC Design Engineer
Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview by the hiring manager was followed by a scheduled 9-5 on-site interview with all group members, uppre management and a few others in different groups but same discipline. Initially met my the manager and escorted around my manager or office administrator. Different people had different styloes of questioning, there was no fixed format. Questions rarely pertained to the resume or skill set I presented, but were rather more oriented to job description. Hardly had time for any questions of my own. Lunch with manager on-site was casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Do negotiate, it should not negatively affect the offer. I had to produce documentaion for whatever I claimed, my previous salary, bonus, stocks etc however. Negotiations are handled by HR so there was no hesitation on my part with regards to dealing with my Manager.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Freescale Semiconductor

Worked for Freescale Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freescale Semiconductor IC Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Freescale Semiconductor employees and interview candidates.