Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

Individual Contributor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX).

Interview

Hired out of grad school. Interview was very extensive and detail oriented. Included technical and behavioral questions. Generally the hiring manager, few of his group members, his manager, and some of his peer manager take part as interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As with any job offers, the best time to get raise is during your hiring. So, make you sure you at least try to get what you think you should be getting.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

They had come for an info session in October 2013 where they held a presentation about the company and were very laid back with Q&As. The following day, at the career fair, I handed them my resume and talked to them about the various positions. They called me for an interview for the next day which went reasonably well. The interview process was informal, in general. I received a positive email saying they would contact for an on-site interview but I guess they had filled the positions.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume and added to candidate pool. Contacted directly by a manager over the phone. Simple questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

Not interested in the work.

Analog Applications Group Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

The interview has been conducted over phone. There were two HR's in line. Most of the questions were about my resume. They asked the details about all my projects and presentations. They also explained about the position they are looking for. The interview went for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They gave a real time situation and asked me to give a solution for that. The question is about connecting the motors to a controller.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

on campus interview. Did ask any coding questions, just asked about why I chose major in CS and why I want to work with them. I didn't get the offer, but they didn't actually contact me about that.

Interview Questions

• try to contact the recruiter if you don't hear from them for more than three weeks after interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

It was really fast and overall very good. I was interviewed by my manager and RH

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was ok, however very Little room for negotiation. Do not expect an extraordinary salary it will be more likely an industry average

Electrical Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Interview including technical questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just more questions

Testing Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview first. was asked a lot about testing tools. then a lot was asked on the basis of my resume. A lot of questions regarding the projects and the seminars which were put on my resume.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

The whole process was very nice, people did not ask very harsh problems at all. I can feel it is a very friendly and supportive environment and there are a lot of learning opportunities.

Interview Questions

• There is no too difficult questions cuz they are very friendly and ask questions related to what I did   Answer Question