Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Analog Applications Group Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

The interview has been conducted over phone. There were two HR's in line. Most of the questions were about my resume. They asked the details about all my projects and presentations. They also explained about the position they are looking for. The interview went for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They gave a real time situation and asked me to give a solution for that. The question is about connecting the motors to a controller.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

on campus interview. Did ask any coding questions, just asked about why I chose major in CS and why I want to work with them. I didn't get the offer, but they didn't actually contact me about that.

Interview Questions

• try to contact the recruiter if you don't hear from them for more than three weeks after interview   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume and added to candidate pool. Contacted directly by a manager over the phone. Simple questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

Not interested in the work.

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

It was really fast and overall very good. I was interviewed by my manager and RH

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was ok, however very Little room for negotiation. Do not expect an extraordinary salary it will be more likely an industry average

Electrical Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Interview including technical questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just more questions

Testing Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview first. was asked a lot about testing tools. then a lot was asked on the basis of my resume. A lot of questions regarding the projects and the seminars which were put on my resume.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

The whole process was very nice, people did not ask very harsh problems at all. I can feel it is a very friendly and supportive environment and there are a lot of learning opportunities.

Interview Questions

• There is no too difficult questions cuz they are very friendly and ask questions related to what I did   Answer Question

CAD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Received a request for over email. Accepted it for a later date as I was traveling.
    Manager was very good to me but hardly asked any question apart from my resume and internship experience . Planned 30 min interview ended in 25 mins (Most of which went on job description and role) . Manger indicated that my exposure to tools were relevant to the job but hardly asked anything technical or generic.
    Was not called for an onsite interview.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter. She scheduled a phone interview and then I was invited in. Extended an offer a day or two after the interview for $10k less than requested. However, you are able to negotiate salary a bit. Just be sure that you understand what pay grade you will be because otherwise you will get stuck at the top of a lower grade (which is never a good place to be in a company like this).

Interview Questions

• All basic resume review. Not really anything thought provoking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable.