Freescale Semiconductor

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logic Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in August 2008.

Interview Details – i entered the room and there were 2 interviewers.
they asked me about my studies (it was a student position), which courses i liked\disliked.
they also asked me about my current job. then they discribed a bit the position itself and left me some room for questions and then the technical interview started.
there were supposed to be 2 technical interviews but because i was a student there was only 1.
after passing the interview i was offered a contract by the HR person.

Interview Questions

• there is a ladder with N legs.
    a from can leap to the top of the ladder in 2 ways:
    1)leap 1 leg
    2)leap 2 legs
    how many ways there is for the from to climb to the top of the ladder
    ie, when a ladder has 3 legs the frog can jump 2 legs and then 1, 1 legs and then 2 and 1 leg three times - for a total of 3 ways to jump up the ladder
      View Answer
  • describe a digital logic system that realizes fibonachi serious   View Answer
  • describe a logic system that given 2 numbers (of unknown binary length) output the greater number of the two   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Freescale Semiconductor

Worked for Freescale Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freescale Semiconductor Logic Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Freescale Semiconductor employees and interview candidates.