Freescale Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Submitted application for a job on the web. Received a phone call from the hiring manager within a couple weeks which resulted in an on-site interview with 4-5 people, representing a range of functions and management levels. People were friendly and disclosed quite a bit about the current environment & challenges they were facing. Interviews were straight forward.

Not very open to negotiation. HR was of little help.

Other Interview Reviews for Freescale Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in May 2011.

About 2 weeks after submitting my application, i was contacted by email by the hiring manager and had a phone interview with the manager. HR then contacted me about an onsite interview. This interview was 1:1 with about a 6 people followed by a presentation. HR contacted me a week later and told me they would be giving me an offer, and asked what sort of compensation I was expecting. After a long delay (2-3 weeks) I received a written offer for the exact compensation I requested

Interview Questions
    • I was presented with a competitive situational scenario about the industry, which I had little knowledge of.   Answer Question
    I was directly asked for my salary request, which was granted. I expected them to negotiate down, yet I received a $22K raise over my current salary.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in May 2011.

Hiring manager reached out to me via email to establish interest. Internal Recruiter made contact to arrange interview logistics. On-site interview was a series of 1:1 x 5, each lasting about an hour. The skills of the interviewers varied. Except for one obviously behavioral interview, the tone was overwhelmingly congenial. Questions were direct. My sense was emphasis was placed on cultural fit. Offer was promptly received.

Interview Questions