Freese and Nichols Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freese and Nichols

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in November 2011.

Very good company. 1 on 1

Other Interview Reviews for Freese and Nichols

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in July 2010.

Phone call after application received, notified of interview #1 request with enough time to plan, interview #1 with a group of Freese and Nichols people, warm interview - allowing them to get to know interviewee and vice versa. I requested 2nd interview and it was set up within reasonable amount of time, met with different Freese and Nichols people - another comfortable meeting. Notified of job offer within a week and a half and was give a couple weeks to think about it.
    My first impression of the people was that they were genuine and excited to see me - from the front desk, to the people interviewing, to the people passing me in the hall.

Interview Questions
    • How I would handle a situation: if we were late on a project and there was no way we could make the deadline, what would I do and how would I handle the stress?   Answer Question
    • Where do I see myself in 10 years   Answer Question
    It was a very fair process. I felt that I could ask questions and express what my wishes were.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in January 2009.

The interview consisted of a two day interview. The first day was a typical question and answer interview. The next day I went around the office and talked with several people, making it sound like I had my pick of any of the many different engineering jobs, I just had to pick which one I was most interested in. However, after that second interview, they never contacted me again. After a month, I called back and they informed me they were opening up the position to more candidates.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in April 2008.

It was very straightforward and basic.