Freese and Nichols

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pipeline Engineer IV Interview

Pipeline Engineer IV
Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initiated by a recruited was promptly followed by the hiring manager with a phone interview ans was asked when I would make it for a face to face. Very nice people, not many technical questions asked. Met with other people in the office and got an offer within a couple of days.

Interview Question – What kind of personal issues did you face in your previous jobs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate the offer was great.

Intern Interview

Intern
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in June 2009.

Interview Details – Standard questions looking for character and enthusiasm. The company is very family oriented and hoping to promote within.

Negotiation Details – They were willing to work with the start date and the salary was set.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Environmental Engineer

Interviewed at Freese and Nichols

Interview Details – Met at career fair and had a good conversation. Later in the week an alumni contacted the universities career opportunities center to get hold of me. The career center contacted me and gave me his phone number. I called and we set up a time on a Saturday morning at 8am for an informal interview

Interview Question – No questions were asked. He gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the company.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fort Worth, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very good company. 1 on 1

Interview Question – What makes you want to work for freese   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a two day interview. The first day was a typical question and answer interview. The next day I went around the office and talked with several people, making it sound like I had my pick of any of the many different engineering jobs, I just had to pick which one I was most interested in. However, after that second interview, they never contacted me again. After a month, I called back and they informed me they were opening up the position to more candidates.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone call after application received, notified of interview #1 request with enough time to plan, interview #1 with a group of Freese and Nichols people, warm interview - allowing them to get to know interviewee and vice versa. I requested 2nd interview and it was set up within reasonable amount of time, met with different Freese and Nichols people - another comfortable meeting. Notified of job offer within a week and a half and was give a couple weeks to think about it.
My first impression of the people was that they were genuine and excited to see me - from the front desk, to the people interviewing, to the people passing me in the hall.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation: if we were late on a project and there was no way we could make the deadline, what would I do and how would I handle the stress?   Answer Question
  • Where do I see myself in 10 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a very fair process. I felt that I could ask questions and express what my wishes were.

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Freese and Nichols in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was very straightforward and basic.

Interview Question – What are your strength and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Worked for Freese and Nichols? Contribute to the Community!