Freese and Nichols

Freese and Nichols Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freese and Nichols

Environmental Engineer Interview

Met at career fair and had a good conversation. Later in the week an alumni contacted the universities career opportunities center to get hold of me. The career center contacted me and gave me his phone number. I called and we set up a time on a Saturday morning at 8am for an informal interview

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked. He gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the company.   Answer Question

Pipeline Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in February 2012.

Initiated by a recruited was promptly followed by the hiring manager with a phone interview ans was asked when I would make it for a face to face. Very nice people, not many technical questions asked. Met with other people in the office and got an offer within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of personal issues did you face in your previous jobs   Answer Question
    I didn't have to negotiate the offer was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in November 2011.

Very good company. 1 on 1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in June 2009.

Standard questions looking for character and enthusiasm. The company is very family oriented and hoping to promote within.

They were willing to work with the start date and the salary was set.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in July 2010.

Phone call after application received, notified of interview #1 request with enough time to plan, interview #1 with a group of Freese and Nichols people, warm interview - allowing them to get to know interviewee and vice versa. I requested 2nd interview and it was set up within reasonable amount of time, met with different Freese and Nichols people - another comfortable meeting. Notified of job offer within a week and a half and was give a couple weeks to think about it.
    My first impression of the people was that they were genuine and excited to see me - from the front desk, to the people interviewing, to the people passing me in the hall.

Interview Questions
    • How I would handle a situation: if we were late on a project and there was no way we could make the deadline, what would I do and how would I handle the stress?   Answer Question
    • Where do I see myself in 10 years   Answer Question
    It was a very fair process. I felt that I could ask questions and express what my wishes were.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in January 2009.

The interview consisted of a two day interview. The first day was a typical question and answer interview. The next day I went around the office and talked with several people, making it sound like I had my pick of any of the many different engineering jobs, I just had to pick which one I was most interested in. However, after that second interview, they never contacted me again. After a month, I called back and they informed me they were opening up the position to more candidates.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freese and Nichols in April 2008.

It was very straightforward and basic.