Fremont Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fulfillment Specialist II Interview

Fulfillment Specialist II
Hayward, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fremont Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy. They called you and interviewed by phone. You were called in to interview with the manager. Your hired and offered letter. You need to go to be fingerprinted for NMLS registration etc., background, credit and experience and education. They send you a copy. At will job.

Interview Question – How do you handle customer service presentations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation they offered your above what I would have expected.

Processor Interview

Processor
Hayward, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fremont Bank.

Interview Details – Two interviews with recruiter and managers of processing department

Interview Question – there were no difficult or unexpected questions. pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online - interviewed at Fremont Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with HR manager. General questions.

Interview Question – All general questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better opportunity elsewhere.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fremont Bank in January 2009.

Interview Details – I found this job posting over the Internet and applied online. The Manager of the Bank called for a 1:1 interview. Very straight forward questions. I felt questions were easy to answer since I had similar experience. Questions were about my previous Banking experience, how to handle difficult customers, what I did if I made a mistake, how well I accepted responsibility, how I worked individually and as a group, what hours and days that I could work, etc. I felt very comfortable during the interview and everyone was extremely friendly to me.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fremont Bank? Contribute to the Community!