Fremont College Interview Questions

2.8

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fremont College (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Came in for my first interview and was offered the position the same day by non-HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fremont College (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I first met with HR person for a regular one on one interview. Next I meet the director of operations for another one on one interview. Although he was very distracted the whole time and asked some of the strangest questions. All of that was fine. Then I had to take a skills accessment test for what they described before for word and excel - also fine. However, the accessment test also included a hour + long memory test with flashing shapes and numbers and SAT type questions as well. Why? What does that have to do with the position offered? So I spent a told of 2 hours for that interview. They promised to let me know within a couple weeks and I received no feedback or rejection notice. Honesly, one of the strangest interviews I have ever been on for a high level position.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to ten rate yourself with these traits. Example, "Liked by people", "visionary".....etc...   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fremont College (Cerritos, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Director for the school's Director of Marketing position. He explained how important the position meant to the company, it's interaction with the CEO, etc. The interview was fairly basic with no tough questions. I asked when I should follow up, and was told the next week. After repeated emails and phone calls to receive an update, I never heard back. For a position that was allegedly critical to the success of the college, their lack of any response is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Paralegal Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fremont College (Cerritos, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

It really wasn't that bad. Fremont wants engaging, lively, instructors who can strut themselves in front of a podium and a white board. No problem there. The only HUGE problem is that once hired, Fremont demands of its highly trained and dedicated professional staff that they perform administrative tasks, over and over, without compensation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation process. Take it or leave it.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fremont College in September 2010.

Interview

All expenses to get to the interview were out of my own pocket. The interview itself was not bad but the position that was present to me was not what it ended up being.

Negotiation

No, nothing was negotiable since they are a new company.