Fresenius Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

I interviewed three times for the position. I was an internal candidate. The initial interview process was quite vigorous; they wanted to really see my level of knowledge and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• I had to answer a set of data set questions to show my level of skill in Excel   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I got an initial interview through a contact. I met with the director of the department and had an informal chat about my areas of interest, skills and experience. He described a bit about the company' s mission, the functions of the department, and where he thought I could fit in.

Interview Questions

• How will this internship help you to accomplish your long term goals?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fresenius (New Orleans, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. The staffing agency pre-screened everything. The interview process consisted of an interview with two pleasant employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was started at a base rate and no negotiations were made. This is for an entry-level position so I was expecting this.

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius (Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe (Germany)) in November 2014.

Interview

Gespräch mit Manager und Mitarbeiterin, in dem die persönliche Eignung festgestellt wurde. Hier wurden weniger die professionelle als die persönlichen Kriterien herangezogen. Ein Walkthrough durch den Lebenslauf stand ebenso an wie das Besprechen einzelner Stationen des Lebenslaufs.
    Die Mitarbeiter zeigten viel Interesse an der Person und waren sehr interessiert daran, Entscheidungen während meines Ganges nachvollziehen und verstehen zu können.

Interview Questions

• Sind sie international kompatibel und bereit zu reisen?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius in November 2008.

Interview

one on one with cm background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

every thing had to go to vp