Fresenius Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.7

Revenue Support Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Fresenius.

I interviewed three times for the position. I was an internal candidate. The initial interview process was quite vigorous; they wanted to really see my level of knowledge and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
    • I had to answer a set of data set questions to show my level of skill in Excel   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I got an initial interview through a contact. I met with the director of the department and had an informal chat about my areas of interest, skills and experience. He described a bit about the company' s mission, the functions of the department, and where he thought I could fit in.

Interview Questions
    • How will this internship help you to accomplish your long term goals?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresenius in July 2011.

I went through a staffing agency. The staffing agency pre-screened everything. The interview process consisted of an interview with two pleasant employees.

Interview Questions
    I was started at a base rate and no negotiations were made. This is for an entry-level position so I was expecting this.

Social Worker Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius in November 2008.

one on one with cm background check

Interview Questions
    every thing had to go to vp