Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius
- Patient Account Representative (1)
- Social Worker (1)
- Internship (1)
- Praktikant (1)
- Revenue Support Manager (1)
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Fresenius.
I interviewed three times for the position. I was an internal candidate. The initial interview process was quite vigorous; they wanted to really see my level of knowledge and problem solving skills.
- I had to answer a set of data set questions to show my level of skill in Excel Answer Question
Helpful (3)No Offer
I got an initial interview through a contact. I met with the director of the department and had an informal chat about my areas of interest, skills and experience. He described a bit about the company' s mission, the functions of the department, and where he thought I could fit in.
- How will this internship help you to accomplish your long term goals? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Fresenius (New Orleans, LA) in July 2011.
I went through a staffing agency. The staffing agency pre-screened everything. The interview process consisted of an interview with two pleasant employees.
I was started at a base rate and no negotiations were made. This is for an entry-level position so I was expecting this.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fresenius (Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe (Germany)) in November 2014.
Gespräch mit Manager und Mitarbeiterin, in dem die persönliche Eignung festgestellt wurde. Hier wurden weniger die professionelle als die persönlichen Kriterien herangezogen. Ein Walkthrough durch den Lebenslauf stand ebenso an wie das Besprechen einzelner Stationen des Lebenslaufs.
Die Mitarbeiter zeigten viel Interesse an der Person und waren sehr interessiert daran, Entscheidungen während meines Ganges nachvollziehen und verstehen zu können.
- Sind sie international kompatibel und bereit zu reisen? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fresenius in November 2008.
one on one with cm background check
- nothing difficult 1 Answer
every thing had to go to vp
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review