Fresenius Kabi Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Technical Transfer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melrose Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi in May 2013.

I talked with representatives from Fresenius Kabi during a job fair. I was told that I would be called for an on-site interview. I had to contact the recruiter twice before getting a response. The overall interview process was good, but I did not even get a call back, after taking the time to drive 3 hours to the site and not asking for any reimbursement. That was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • There was a Chemistry test, which was quite difficult.   Answer Question

Tech Transfer Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melrose Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi in March 2013.

Obtained this interview through and Pharmaceutical recruiter. Was a wonderful experience with three interviews that lasting just under 2 hours. They went through every aspect of my resume and I had to explain in detail examples. There was one behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • Has there ever been a time that there was a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve it? If you were employed with us and it was 2 am and there was a conflict, how would you resolve it?   Answer Question

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi.

Initial process began via correspondence with a recruitment agency. My first interview with HR manager and VP. Second interview was a 10min presentation on a published scientific article, which was attended by members of sales, marketing, product management. Overall, the people were very friendly and welcoming. Company and staff are ambitious, motivated but easy going. I got on with everyone at the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what my personal brand would be coming into the role.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi in July 2010.

Its good for people to go for interview with internal referral, as it helps a lot.
    I had been interviewed for three times to get the offer letter.
    interviewee must be good in communication, well equipped with basic knowledge and well dressed as well.

Computer Oprater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi in August 2011.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

How would you describe the negotiation phase? (optional)

RA Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Kabi in March 2009.

Very professional, polite and to-the-point interview. I only passed the first level (1:1 interview), still waiting to see if I made it to the short list.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to leave your company and work for its biggest competitor?   View Answer

Worked for Fresenius Kabi? Contribute to the Community!