Fresenius Medical Care

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care in January 2014.

I was hired in January of 2014 and began with maintenance chores until the classes started for dialysis (PCT). It was explained to me that the classes would be excelerated and intense. At the end of these classes I was expected to pass the Fresenius exam as well as the state of California exam.

Interview Questions
    • Was I open to an intense, excelerated classroom experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care in October 2014.

Interviewed for the UK and Ireland marketing manager position. Great process. HR held an interview one week then the next week a panel interview, including presentation, was held by four people. They interviewed all second interview candidates on the same day and made their decision that evening. Really appreciated that they didn't keep us waiting around.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about leadership. Almost none about marketing, which was a bit odd as this was for a marketing position.   Answer Question