Fresenius Medical Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care

Pct Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care.

Interview

The interview will take place with the clinic manager where you apply. It is a very basic interview where you are told what to expect, what is expected and told about how little you will be paid. Of course, they will try to make you believe the company is way better than it is.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked if you can handle seeing and working with blood.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care.

Interview

Not very long. Had nurse and mgr interview me.. Both very nice. Answered all of my questions. The mgr was called out of interview for an "important" phone call, so the n u rse talked to me.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I arrived at their offices, the receptionist took my resume, she led me to a conference room where other candidates were seated and I filled out an application form. At the end of the form, one of the interviewers picked it up and led me to a room at the end of a hall. I was interviewed by two guys. At the end, one of them walked me back to the door, shook my hand and then left.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (West Covina, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was hired in January of 2014 and began with maintenance chores until the classes started for dialysis (PCT). It was explained to me that the classes would be excelerated and intense. At the end of these classes I was expected to pass the Fresenius exam as well as the state of California exam.

Interview Questions

• Was I open to an intense, excelerated classroom experience.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

I was not very long I was out of the interview in no time, I wasn't at the job very long. I am not sure if they were really serious about hiring someone because i wasnt there very long because of a nosy drama induced co worker. I wasn't given enough time to train. I knew the work I was doing since I went to school to do the work and lost my job because of a nosy drama induced co worker who did not go to college for the position in which I was applying.. I knew what prescriptions were and did not have to look them up in the data base.

Interview Questions

• What did I like least about my last job.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Nottingham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for the UK and Ireland marketing manager position. Great process. HR held an interview one week then the next week a panel interview, including presentation, was held by four people. They interviewed all second interview candidates on the same day and made their decision that evening. Really appreciated that they didn't keep us waiting around.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about leadership. Almost none about marketing, which was a bit odd as this was for a marketing position.   Answer Question

RBM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hucknall under Huthwaite, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Hucknall under Huthwaite, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Great interview process. Offered the earth. If you get through 2 rounds then you will be out through to do the Galkup syc test to see if your a fit. They will not spend £700 on this unless your great at interview. Non available unless you have an orthopaedic background.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement   1 Answer