Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2011.

Interview Details – Met with two other analysts and manager - typical interview, but it seemed like the workload was extraordinarily heavy - many overtime expectations...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2008.

Interview Details – Got referred to the person by a friend. First got a phone interview and chatted with HR. Then was brought for onsite. First round onsite I met with only the hiring manager and one other senior crew. One week later, I was asked to go for the second round of onsite interview. I met two VPs and two directors. Questions asked included asking about my background, why choose FMC, why this position, stength, weakness, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me about your strength, weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate but did not succed. Accepted the offer as is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.