Fresenius Medical Care - North America Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Irving, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with two other analysts and manager - typical interview, but it seemed like the workload was extraordinarily heavy - many overtime expectations...

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in October 2008.

Interview

Got referred to the person by a friend. First got a phone interview and chatted with HR. Then was brought for onsite. First round onsite I met with only the hiring manager and one other senior crew. One week later, I was asked to go for the second round of onsite interview. I met two VPs and two directors. Questions asked included asking about my background, why choose FMC, why this position, stength, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but did not succed. Accepted the offer as is.