Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2011.

Met with two other analysts and manager - typical interview, but it seemed like the workload was extraordinarily heavy - many overtime expectations...

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2008.

Got referred to the person by a friend. First got a phone interview and chatted with HR. Then was brought for onsite. First round onsite I met with only the hiring manager and one other senior crew. One week later, I was asked to go for the second round of onsite interview. I met two VPs and two directors. Questions asked included asking about my background, why choose FMC, why this position, stength, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate but did not succed. Accepted the offer as is.