Fresenius Medical Care - North America Clinical Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.0

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Not hard applied online interviewed with rvp and do. There is a high turn over rate for managers upper management are trying to hire well and give the best onboarded possible

Interview Questions

• Can I separate from being a nurse from managing others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will stabalize and establish the clinic survey ready

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Carrollton, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Had initial contact about position with a recruiter twice before making contact with actual hiring manager. The recruiter delved into some difficult times in my employment and felt that I needed to speak with hiring manager and tell my story. The hiring manager asked me about my experiences and heard what I had to say. She told me that my resume did not do me justice. My initial interview lasted over 2 hours and the interviewer even apologized to my boyfriend for the time but assured him that I was in good standing for the position. My second interview was more of an overview of the position itself, including getting my lab work and drug screen done. My background check was submitted and 2 weeks later I was brought in to pick up my training schedule for the next 10 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do I see as my role of being the Clinic Manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Surprisingly well. I spoke to the recruiter in between the interviews and she had $65,000 - $70,000 a year. She called me back a couple of days later asked me if I were sitting and I said not at that time. She told me to sit down and then told me I was made an offer of $82,000 a year. I was speechless for a minute and then asked if she was sure and she said, yes.

Clinical Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed with area manager