Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Clinical Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinic Manager Interview

Clinic Manager
Carrollton, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2012.

Interview Details – Had initial contact about position with a recruiter twice before making contact with actual hiring manager. The recruiter delved into some difficult times in my employment and felt that I needed to speak with hiring manager and tell my story. The hiring manager asked me about my experiences and heard what I had to say. She told me that my resume did not do me justice. My initial interview lasted over 2 hours and the interviewer even apologized to my boyfriend for the time but assured him that I was in good standing for the position. My second interview was more of an overview of the position itself, including getting my lab work and drug screen done. My background check was submitted and 2 weeks later I was brought in to pick up my training schedule for the next 10 weeks.

Interview Question – What do I see as my role of being the Clinic Manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Surprisingly well. I spoke to the recruiter in between the interviews and she had $65,000 - $70,000 a year. She called me back a couple of days later asked me if I were sitting and I said not at that time. She told me to sit down and then told me I was made an offer of $82,000 a year. I was speechless for a minute and then asked if she was sure and she said, yes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Clinical Manager Interview

Clinical Manager

Interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview Details – Interviewed with area manager

Interview Question – What would you do if   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Clinical Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.