Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas, TX

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dietitian Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2008.

Interview Details – The hardest part was finding the job opening. It wasn't publicized; had to call various clinics in the area and spoke with the dietitians. I called the clinic who had the opening, met with the clinic manager and was called back for a blood test.

Interview Question – What is your work experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room for negotiation. I needed the job and accepted what they offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America interview questions and advice in Dallas, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.