Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Nephrology Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2013.

The called me months after I applied. Interviewed with two different people then said I was hired. Took over three weeks for HR to do their part. Had to do a urine drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They offered, I asked for more money. They said no. I accepted.

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2008.

The hardest part was finding the job opening. It wasn't publicized; had to call various clinics in the area and spoke with the dietitians. I called the clinic who had the opening, met with the clinic manager and was called back for a blood test.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiation. I needed the job and accepted what they offered.