Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
88 interviews

2.6

Pct Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great.   Answer Question
    I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in November 2013.

Had to submit online application and sign-up for background check. Had limited time frame to complete process. Had to schedule and complete urine drug test within one week of application submission. Talked with director of operations for this region. Very friendly. Interview process was easy since department had been acquired through joint venture. Basically finding out about our vision of future with new company.

Interview Questions
    • Why didn't I want to be in management instead of staff nurse with all my experience.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate keeping current hourly rate since I had 20 years experience in this area of nursing. I was able to negotiate keeping years of service, PTO accrual rate, and transfer banked sick time and PTO time to new company.

Dialysis RN Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

They are so mismanaged, there was never really a proper interview. But you do have to take an online intelligence test. There is a lot of math and logic type questions, and there are English language questions that also test logic, like "fence:property - thought:concept" (I made that up, but I do remember the "fence is to property as something is to something"

Biomedical Technician Interview

2 interviews. Both interviews were fairly simple. Technical/common sense questions were asked (but this naturally applies to the position). Also, interviewers were very helpful in painting an accurate picture of the company. Second interview with upper management was a little more difficult, but they ask the hard questions to make sure you are right for the job. Be ready to explain why you wan't to work for this company. If you are a person who enjoys working with electronic equipment (equipment that saves lives) and are a responsible worker, then this second interview will not be a problem at all.

Interview Questions
    Ask for a lot more in the beginning. You can also re-negotiate, but at least you won't get completely ripped off. It;'s always easier to start with a higher salary than to try and get a substantial raise later.

Patient Care Technician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2010.

hiring process wasn't too bad nor the interview. Been to others with Davita that had 5 interviewing me. Just be honest, be yourself.Didn't wait too long before I was offered job.

Social Worker Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...

Pct Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2014.

I applied online and received a call about 1.5 weeks later from the Clinical Manager. She emailed an exam for my completion and then called me within the next day or two to schedule a face to face interview. I received an offer approximately 3 weeks later and started working the following week. So the process took a little over a month.

During the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and was able to meet staff. The facility was very clean and the staff were all inviting and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall specific questions, but the interviewer was trying to ascertain my organizational skills.   Answer Question
    I was told that I could make a counter offer, but I didn't think it was necessary. The offer was acceptable.

Senior Management Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
    Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

salary too low

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

It was a mess. Before I started, I had to come into their office where the Recruiter make me take an oral drug test. I had to like this swab for about a minute. Disgusting!

Interview Questions
    No problem. I told them what my rate was and they found it acceptable

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!