Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Was called and had an interview the next day. Was offered the job a few days later. The entire process was pretty quick and easy but I think it all hinges on who the clinic manager is and how efficient they are. The can make it as easy or hard as they want too.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really have any hard-ball questions. I was actually a little surprised by that. Again though that's luck of the draw on who the hiring manager is.   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview normally starts with a staffing agency, then you are sent on to the company to interview with two managers. Basic questions, what past jobs and duties were, where you feel you need to improve, most difficult tasks in past jobs, why you left.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, rate set by a scale based on experience and education

Dialysis RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

You will receive an email acknowledging your application. Phone calls are placed to schedule interviews, and may even state up front expectations of the job to make sure you would not have a conflict with the position. Initial interview can take up to one week, you may have a second interview same day, or may have to wait 24-48 hours for a call back for a second interview or a rejection. Interviewers were very amicable and professional. Corporate culture seems very open and comfortable with an emphasis on good relationships between peers and clients. Be prepared to take an exam prior to your interview including personality questions, math, vocabulary, and analogies. Interview questions are probing, know who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, and how you handle them prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to give an exact example, just be prepared to answer many questions on how you handle professional working relationships with others.   Answer Question

Dialysis RN Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

They are so mismanaged, there was never really a proper interview. But you do have to take an online intelligence test. There is a lot of math and logic type questions, and there are English language questions that also test logic, like "fence:property - thought:concept" (I made that up, but I do remember the "fence is to property as something is to something"

Biomedical Technician Interview

2 interviews. Both interviews were fairly simple. Technical/common sense questions were asked (but this naturally applies to the position). Also, interviewers were very helpful in painting an accurate picture of the company. Second interview with upper management was a little more difficult, but they ask the hard questions to make sure you are right for the job. Be ready to explain why you wan't to work for this company. If you are a person who enjoys working with electronic equipment (equipment that saves lives) and are a responsible worker, then this second interview will not be a problem at all.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about documenting a specific repair?   View Answer
    Ask for a lot more in the beginning. You can also re-negotiate, but at least you won't get completely ripped off. It;'s always easier to start with a higher salary than to try and get a substantial raise later.

Pct Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

It was a mess. Before I started, I had to come into their office where the Recruiter make me take an oral drug test. I had to like this swab for about a minute. Disgusting!

Interview Questions
    No problem. I told them what my rate was and they found it acceptable

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

there was supposed to be a 2nd interview but management could never get it together so there was only 1.hiring process does take several weeks so be patient.

Senior Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
    Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

salary too low

Social Worker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...