Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Average Difficulty
81 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

Medical Social Worker (MSW)
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call about 1.5 weeks later from the Clinical Manager. She emailed an exam for my completion and then called me within the next day or two to schedule a face to face interview. I received an offer approximately 3 weeks later and started working the following week. So the process took a little over a month.

During the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and was able to meet staff. The facility was very clean and the staff were all inviting and pleasant.

Interview Question – I can't recall specific questions, but the interviewer was trying to ascertain my organizational skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that I could make a counter offer, but I didn't think it was necessary. The offer was acceptable.

Senior Management Interview

Senior Management

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview Details – There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

Reason for Declining – salary too low

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – It was a mess. Before I started, I had to come into their office where the Recruiter make me take an oral drug test. I had to like this swab for about a minute. Disgusting!

Interview Question – Nothing. All were vanilla questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No problem. I told them what my rate was and they found it acceptable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on line and was contacted via email within two weeks. I was ask to take several exams that consisted of personality and IQ exam. That is what I thought they were. Once my scores came back the recruiter called to set up an interview. I went out to the first interview and never received any feed back. I finally contacted her via email to inquire myself and she said she never received any feed back or information concerning the job or my interview. The recruiter contacted me again to set up a interview at another hiring location. Several days past and she sent a wonderful WE REGRET letter. I again contacted her, this time via phone. She explained the manager didn't feel I was a good fit for the center.

Interview Question – Actually, for such a large corporation the interview was very informal and unprofessional. The first interviewer didn't ask any formal interview questions.   View Answer

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

Medical Social Worker (MSW)

Interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview Details – there was supposed to be a 2nd interview but management could never get it together so there was only 1.hiring process does take several weeks so be patient.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Financial Coordinator Interview

Financial Coordinator
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter the following day. Recruiter was very nice. I was scheduled for an interview with the FCM over the phone. Interview went well over the phone and was scheduled for an in person interview that had to be rescheduled. The in-person interview went well no hard questions. Its been a week and nothing from the company. I looked on their website and the position was updated.

Interview Question – How do you keep organized?   Answer Question

Renal Dietitian Interview

Renal Dietitian
Elkhart, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2014.

Interview Details – Impressed with quality and commitment of staff, orderly hiring process, opportunity for skill development, and administration/staff commitment to quality services for every patient outcomes, and expectation of best patient interaction/education at every contact. Impressed with FMC standards of care core values.

Interview Question – What salary do you expect ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I should have asked for higher salary, but I was so impressed with core values, quality of staff and commitment to high quality service and patient outcomes.

Medical Secretary Interview

Medical Secretary

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – They contacted me on a Friday and I was set up to interview the following Monday (Memorial Day). I attended the interview and was confident with my experience. The following Wednesday I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it.

Interview Question – In which order, by importance, would you list the following priorities? A job, yourself, and money.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the following Wednesday they offered me the position and I gladly accepted it.

Senior Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Senior Inventory Control Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – Recruiter is very coomunicative. Professional team interview, willing to share helpful info about the company for interviewee's consideration. company is experiencing growth, and the job structure is under defined.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Administrative Secretary

I applied online and interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – very kind and informative less interrogation more conversation, they worked very hard to make you feel comfortable and inform you about all of the details they are looking for in an employee and what the position entails. It wasn't as nerve racking as a lot of other interviews I have had.

Interview Question – why are you a good fit   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – better ffer

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!