Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.6

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Standard corporate recruiting department screening. Then had an interview set up with hiring manager. Typical 2 interview process, with standard and relevant questions relating to job. Nice people and very professional. Do your homework on Dialysis and understand the disease state.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2015.

I applied online then a recruiter call me about a week later next she sent a test which includes math so be ready! I had a 1.1 interview a week later with the manager for the first one nothing yet...I just had a interview at another location last week still waiting on feedback, but I was comfortable because, I knew what question was coming...the questions was the basic etc. tell me about yourself why are you leaving your current job etc.

Clinical Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Not hard applied online interviewed with rvp and do. There is a high turn over rate for managers upper management are trying to hire well and give the best onboarded possible

Interview Questions
    • Can I separate from being a nurse from managing others?   Answer Question
    I will stabalize and establish the clinic survey ready

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Must apply through internet and then wait a lot. Best to call and speak with Clinical Manager or other manager after application - within a few days. Interview questions - Do you have a pulse? Dialysis used to require RNs to have floor experience, but those days are gone. You can be right out of school. Must love long term patients who have crabby attitudes. Must not mind being on feet all day. Must be willing to cover for others as well as your own stuff. Must function as part of a team

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a really bad day and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Was called and had an interview the next day. Was offered the job a few days later. The entire process was pretty quick and easy but I think it all hinges on who the clinic manager is and how efficient they are. The can make it as easy or hard as they want too.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really have any hard-ball questions. I was actually a little surprised by that. Again though that's luck of the draw on who the hiring manager is.   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview normally starts with a staffing agency, then you are sent on to the company to interview with two managers. Basic questions, what past jobs and duties were, where you feel you need to improve, most difficult tasks in past jobs, why you left.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, rate set by a scale based on experience and education

Dialysis RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

You will receive an email acknowledging your application. Phone calls are placed to schedule interviews, and may even state up front expectations of the job to make sure you would not have a conflict with the position. Initial interview can take up to one week, you may have a second interview same day, or may have to wait 24-48 hours for a call back for a second interview or a rejection. Interviewers were very amicable and professional. Corporate culture seems very open and comfortable with an emphasis on good relationships between peers and clients. Be prepared to take an exam prior to your interview including personality questions, math, vocabulary, and analogies. Interview questions are probing, know who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, and how you handle them prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to give an exact example, just be prepared to answer many questions on how you handle professional working relationships with others.   Answer Question

Home Therapies Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hendersonville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hendersonville, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2014.

Met with the Manager of the clinic that I would be working at. Two days later, met with the Regional Manager of all of Tennessee and North Alabama. Very inviting and informal. Promised that the company would spend six months teaching me everything that I needed to know to be "a vital member of the team", since I had no experience in dialysis at all (and they knew that). The Manager (that I would be working with) was extremely nice and even called me the next week to apologize that it was taking "so long" (a week) to get back to me. Then, she got so busy doing her job that I didn't hear back for another month, when she offered me the job. I told her that I needed two weeks notice to give to my current employer (at the time) and she said that it was okay. We settled on a start date but then she called me five days before I was set to start the job and told me that she had gotten the dates wrong and she needed me to start the next day (and be behind the rest of the orientation class), when I already had told my current employer that I would work out the week.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness and your biggest strength? What do you bring to the job that would help me fill my "family" opening?   View Answer

Dialysis RN Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

They are so mismanaged, there was never really a proper interview. But you do have to take an online intelligence test. There is a lot of math and logic type questions, and there are English language questions that also test logic, like "fence:property - thought:concept" (I made that up, but I do remember the "fence is to property as something is to something"

Pct Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question