Fresenius Medical Care - North America

68 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Lake Forest, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple, two in person appointments.

Negotiation Details – Not much since it was a contract. I could not negotiate. The offer was there and I did not have a choice, needed the money.

Medicare Biller/Collections Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – Interview was normal and uneventful.

Negotiation Details – I believe it was around $7.00 an hour

Biomedical Technician Interview

Biomedical Technician
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process usually done via 2 interviews. Although previous electronics repair should be mandatory, they'll hire anyone with a mechanical ability. The supervisors are normally extremely overworked, so don't be surprised if it takes weeks for them to get back to you.

Interview Question – Do you have any problem changing light bulbs or ceiling tiles?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation available. If they offer you less than $16 don't take it. Might be able to start as high as $17 without experience. Only 2% raise each year, so try and get as much starting pay as you can.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is very slow. Once you file an application if selected the branch manger speaks to you over the phone. If you make a good first impression they will schedule an interview. Standard interview with nothing out of the ordinary. The interview consisted of the branch manager and another branch manager from a close location. If selected from here they will email you a couple exams to take. This was sent a day or two after the initial interview. If you pass the personality eval and math exam you are then contacted for the next step. This was within a week. I was scheduled for observation to get a first hand view of what happens. After this step you are scheduled for a second interview. They review questions from your personality exam, etc. At that time they extended an offer which I respectfully declined due to the pay rate being so low.

Interview Question – Ethical problem situation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay rate.

Dialysis RN Interview

Dialysis RN
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2014.

Interview Details – Manager willing to answer all question, even the difficult ones related to employee retention and who can and cant access lines.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lengthy, offer was a few dollars lower than expected, but hopefully I'll make this amount up in other areas.

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Certified Hemodialysis Technician
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a few days later. Interview was fairly straight forward. Just description of what was expected.

Interview Question – I was asked if I had an issue dealing with all types of people in the public   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a little more because I had patient care experience. I got what I asked for.

Financial Planning and Analysis Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – I applied online through their website, and was contacted a short while later. As I go to school in New York, they were very accommodating and agreed to do a phone interview at my convenience. The entire team called in on a conference call, and the interview was an incredibly pleasant conversation.

Interview Question – There were no technical questions, and all the questions were the classic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This offer was made in April of my sophomore year-- I felt so blessed and lucky to even have an internship to begin with that I never considered negotiating.

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Certified Hemodialysis Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was a breeze. The actual hiring and background check was what lasted longer than expected. Any error on the background prolongs the process.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not good, the offer was for less than I was making at the previous employer

Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician

Interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview Details – 7 person interview including the clinical mgr, social worker, dietician, technical mgr and ccht's.

Interview Question – Why do you deserve this position?   View Answer

Technician Interview

Technician

Interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview Details – practical and in face interview

Interview Question – nothing to difficult to figure out   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America interview questions and advice. All 68 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.