Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Travel PCT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

The interview process is held over the phone because the travel department is run out of an office in Massachusetts. The actual application process is pretty lengthy as there is lots of information to fill in. The phone interview is quick, however waiting to see if you've been approved is the hard part.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being away from your family & friends for months at a time?   Answer Question

Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The nurse manager interviewed me and asked basic questions. None of the questions were very difficult or anything unexpected. The interview took approximately thirty minutes and I was shown around the dialysis clinic and introduced to the other employees. I was then offered the position.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Augusta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about two weeks later to have a face to face interview which took place about 3 days later. I met with a RN who was also the hiring manager at the facility. She was very nice and she told me that the job sometimes requires long hours and prn call ins due to other employees calling out. She also explained to me that her biggest pet peeves included having employees call out of work excessively and participate in workplace drama. After the interview she told me that she had a lot more candidates to interview within the next week but she would definitely put me on her "recall list." So now I am just waiting for that phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have a location preference? (She asked this because they had openings in five different locations in the area and she conducted interviews for all of them.)   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com and was contacted via a recruiter who set up an interview. The actually interview was pretty short but informative. I then spoke with the regional social worker and recruiter on the phone. Both were extremely involved. Received word about Moving forward about a week later.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2015.

Interview

I began by Applying online via indeed. I then completed a a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted approximately 30 minutes. If chosen, you then complete an online assessment before the recruiter will recommend you to complete an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position? What is your knowledge of dialysis treatment?   Answer Question

Field Systems Support II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual interview with three different people over the phone over three different days. Everything was sweet and to the point. I interviewed with one onsite technical person, a regional manager, and the head of the managed IT Services for the field support group in the local region.

Home Therapies Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Two step interview process with screening phone interview (45 min.) Followed by in person interview with manager and Director of regional operations (45 min). Very long and in depth computerized personality quiz before face to face interview seemed quite unnecessary and actually a tad bit overkill for the position.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one with the clinic manager and one with a district manager, background check. There is a several week course you must take and then a test you must pass before you can begin, however this training is paid. You are also reviewed after three months to make sure you are working up to standard and you have agree when hired you know you may be let go at this point if you are not at the standard.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Standard corporate recruiting department screening. Then had an interview set up with hiring manager. Typical 2 interview process, with standard and relevant questions relating to job. Nice people and very professional. Do your homework on Dialysis and understand the disease state.

Renal Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two Phone interviews and one face to face interview! We talked for about an hour the first time. I was asked about what significant contributions did I feel that I had made in my current role. The second phone interview was more about the role of the Renal Care Coordinator. I was asked what charactertics did I posses that would help me to serve my patients in this new role.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your past work experience will benefit our company in your new role?   1 Answer