Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.5

Travel PCT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

The interview process is held over the phone because the travel department is run out of an office in Massachusetts. The actual application process is pretty lengthy as there is lots of information to fill in. The phone interview is quick, however waiting to see if you've been approved is the hard part.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being away from your family & friends for months at a time?   Answer Question

Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The nurse manager interviewed me and asked basic questions. None of the questions were very difficult or anything unexpected. The interview took approximately thirty minutes and I was shown around the dialysis clinic and introduced to the other employees. I was then offered the position.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Columbus, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

I recently applied to this dialysis center. itt took them a little under two weeks to call you back I did the interview but they said it was a hiring freeze they said that the position is still open ,but I am looking for a job in dialysis but I probably will have to take another job until the hiring freezes up.

Interview Questions

• what will your old employer say about your work ethics?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com and was contacted via a recruiter who set up an interview. The actually interview was pretty short but informative. I then spoke with the regional social worker and recruiter on the phone. Both were extremely involved. Received word about Moving forward about a week later.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2015.

Interview

I began by Applying online via indeed. I then completed a a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted approximately 30 minutes. If chosen, you then complete an online assessment before the recruiter will recommend you to complete an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position? What is your knowledge of dialysis treatment?   Answer Question

Field Systems Support II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual interview with three different people over the phone over three different days. Everything was sweet and to the point. I interviewed with one onsite technical person, a regional manager, and the head of the managed IT Services for the field support group in the local region.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one with the clinic manager and one with a district manager, background check. There is a several week course you must take and then a test you must pass before you can begin, however this training is paid. You are also reviewed after three months to make sure you are working up to standard and you have agree when hired you know you may be let go at this point if you are not at the standard.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Mansfield, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me after I filled out an on-line application. From there I had a one on one interview with the Clinic Manager in my area. It was a Job Fair type setting , with other prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• what do you consider your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the interview, I was sent a formal offer via postal service. I did in fact accept the initial offer, and e-mailed my response to the recruiter.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Standard corporate recruiting department screening. Then had an interview set up with hiring manager. Typical 2 interview process, with standard and relevant questions relating to job. Nice people and very professional. Do your homework on Dialysis and understand the disease state.

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Not hard applied online interviewed with rvp and do. There is a high turn over rate for managers upper management are trying to hire well and give the best onboarded possible

Interview Questions

• Can I separate from being a nurse from managing others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will stabalize and establish the clinic survey ready