Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2012.

They only provided an overview of my job responsibilities.

No negotiation. Either you accept the offer or you don't get the job.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Hiring process was easy & up front

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "Why should we hire you over the other candidates?"   Answer Question
    Negotiation was tough. They do not pay as much as other dialysis companies. However, they are a great company to work for.

Reg Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2010.

Spoke with HR, picked a date for interview 1. 5 people, 30 min each. 2 weeks later received invite for interview 2, 4 people, 30 min each. A few days later, they checked references, about 1.5 weeks later, received offer. Tried negotiation, but they stood firm. Overall, a good experience. They could have moved a bit faster though.

Interview Questions
    Tried for more of everything, but no luck.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2011.

Applied through the company career website. A few weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. The interview involved speaking with two members of the engineering team about my experience and behavioral questions.

I was later contacted for an interview at the company. The interview consisted meetings with various members of the engineering department. Each interview was 1-on-1, and they discussed their specific departments and how they work with the overall product. There were also general engineering questions on topics such as logic gates, op-amps, and transistors. I'd also recommend researching the company's products and dialysis treatment in general.

Overall the interview was positive. The engineering team was friendly and the company culture seemed very team oriented and open to collaboration.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think your more qualified than other candidates with more experience   View Answer
    • Programming question in language I wasn't familiar with (C++)   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Phone call from Clinical Manager led to interview. Second interview with another staff member. On-line personality test. Background investigation. Job was offered. Drug Test followed. Then Orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What do you have to offer us that is more or different than another experienced nurse.   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
    Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

salary too low

Dialysis RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

You will receive an email acknowledging your application. Phone calls are placed to schedule interviews, and may even state up front expectations of the job to make sure you would not have a conflict with the position. Initial interview can take up to one week, you may have a second interview same day, or may have to wait 24-48 hours for a call back for a second interview or a rejection. Interviewers were very amicable and professional. Corporate culture seems very open and comfortable with an emphasis on good relationships between peers and clients. Be prepared to take an exam prior to your interview including personality questions, math, vocabulary, and analogies. Interview questions are probing, know who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, and how you handle them prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to give an exact example, just be prepared to answer many questions on how you handle professional working relationships with others.   Answer Question

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Was called and had an interview the next day. Was offered the job a few days later. The entire process was pretty quick and easy but I think it all hinges on who the clinic manager is and how efficient they are. The can make it as easy or hard as they want too.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really have any hard-ball questions. I was actually a little surprised by that. Again though that's luck of the draw on who the hiring manager is.   Answer Question

Senior Inventory Control Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Recruiter is very coomunicative. Professional team interview, willing to share helpful info about the company for interviewee's consideration. company is experiencing growth, and the job structure is under defined.

Medical Secretary Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

They contacted me on a Friday and I was set up to interview the following Monday (Memorial Day). I attended the interview and was confident with my experience. The following Wednesday I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • In which order, by importance, would you list the following priorities? A job, yourself, and money.   View Answers (2)
    There was no negotiation, the following Wednesday they offered me the position and I gladly accepted it.