Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Westchester, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2012.

Interview Details – They only provided an overview of my job responsibilities.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Either you accept the offer or you don't get the job.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Amherst, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was easy & up front

Interview Question – Most difficult question was "Why should we hire you over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was tough. They do not pay as much as other dialysis companies. However, they are a great company to work for.

Reg Affairs Interview

Reg Affairs
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with HR, picked a date for interview 1. 5 people, 30 min each. 2 weeks later received invite for interview 2, 4 people, 30 min each. A few days later, they checked references, about 1.5 weeks later, received offer. Tried negotiation, but they stood firm. Overall, a good experience. They could have moved a bit faster though.

Interview Question – What word best decribes you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tried for more of everything, but no luck.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through the company career website. A few weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. The interview involved speaking with two members of the engineering team about my experience and behavioral questions.

I was later contacted for an interview at the company. The interview consisted meetings with various members of the engineering department. Each interview was 1-on-1, and they discussed their specific departments and how they work with the overall product. There were also general engineering questions on topics such as logic gates, op-amps, and transistors. I'd also recommend researching the company's products and dialysis treatment in general.

Overall the interview was positive. The engineering team was friendly and the company culture seemed very team oriented and open to collaboration.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your more qualified than other candidates with more experience   View Answer
  • Programming question in language I wasn't familiar with (C++)   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Interview Details – Phone call from Clinical Manager led to interview. Second interview with another staff member. On-line personality test. Background investigation. Job was offered. Drug Test followed. Then Orientation.

Interview Question – What do you have to offer us that is more or different than another experienced nurse.   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

Senior Management

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview Details – There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

Reason for Declining – salary too low

Senior Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Senior Inventory Control Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – Recruiter is very coomunicative. Professional team interview, willing to share helpful info about the company for interviewee's consideration. company is experiencing growth, and the job structure is under defined.

Medical Secretary Interview

Medical Secretary

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – They contacted me on a Friday and I was set up to interview the following Monday (Memorial Day). I attended the interview and was confident with my experience. The following Wednesday I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it.

Interview Question – In which order, by importance, would you list the following priorities? A job, yourself, and money.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the following Wednesday they offered me the position and I gladly accepted it.

Renal Dietitian Interview

Renal Dietitian
Elkhart, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2014.

Interview Details – Impressed with quality and commitment of staff, orderly hiring process, opportunity for skill development, and administration/staff commitment to quality services for every patient outcomes, and expectation of best patient interaction/education at every contact. Impressed with FMC standards of care core values.

Interview Question – What salary do you expect ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I should have asked for higher salary, but I was so impressed with core values, quality of staff and commitment to high quality service and patient outcomes.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Financial Coordinator
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter the following day. Recruiter was very nice. I was scheduled for an interview with the FCM over the phone. Interview went well over the phone and was scheduled for an in person interview that had to be rescheduled. The in-person interview went well no hard questions. Its been a week and nothing from the company. I looked on their website and the position was updated.

Interview Question – How do you keep organized?   Answer Question

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!