Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6

Clinical Manager Interview

Interviewed with area manager

Registered Nurse Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Standard interview at facility with manager. The next day I had a phone interview
    With the regional manager. I was sent an email with a link to an online test.
    The test was ridiculous. It was composed of a personality test, word test and algebra
    questions. The test took me 2 hours to complete. After the test was submitted I received
    another email with a link to complete questions for a background check.

Interview Questions

Work week was every other Saturday. Received another job offer that did not include weekends.

Director of Marketing Interview

Recruiter reviews resume, decides whether or not to screen, then forwards to next level of management, who interviews then decides whether or not interview, if make it through this process, the meet with VPs of HR, education, clinical services, followed by President.

Technical Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2013.

Company had my CV for 1.5 months. After 5 weeks, I received an e-mail that appointment times would be sent out in the next week. When not receiving one, I contacted the director again, and the appointment was received a couple of days later. On the day of my interview (via phone), 50 minutes before I was to interview, the director sent me an e-mail, saying he didn't think I had enough experience in "what field service techs did in dialysis". I have (11) years in the repair of dialysis-related equipment with the attendant AAS degree in Biomedical Electronics.

Interview Questions
    • I can see being rejected for not having the management experience (per my CV), as the job mostly entailed compliance with numerous OSHA, AAMI, MEDICARE, codes and standards. It was a Technical Services manager job rolled into a Facilities Operations Manager job (two jobs in one). I was rejected for the part of the job I knew best, which was the function of techs in the field and dialysis equipment repair. The director had not even read my CV (or read it correctly) till an hour before the interview. I could have had the interview, but turned it down as he had already rejected me for the stupidest of reasons.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Thorough, took about 2 weeks to complete and 2 interviews. They were very friendly.

Technician Interview

practical and in face interview

Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician Interview

7 person interview including the clinical mgr, social worker, dietician, technical mgr and ccht's.

Administrative Secretary Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

very kind and informative less interrogation more conversation, they worked very hard to make you feel comfortable and inform you about all of the details they are looking for in an employee and what the position entails. It wasn't as nerve racking as a lot of other interviews I have had.

better ffer

Director CAO Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Went through a number of phone interviews (4) and then invited in to meet and interview with 2 hiring managers Interviews were pretty standard and the people I spoke to were outstanding making me want the position even more. Quality organization

Interview Questions
    • Share with me by providing examples of how you have improved morale in past companies.   View Answer
    easy

Pct Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question