Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.6

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview was in person with the office manager. After that, I had a phone interview with the AR regional manager by phone. The AR regional manager interview was only two questions.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Augusta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about two weeks later to have a face to face interview which took place about 3 days later. I met with a RN who was also the hiring manager at the facility. She was very nice and she told me that the job sometimes requires long hours and prn call ins due to other employees calling out. She also explained to me that her biggest pet peeves included having employees call out of work excessively and participate in workplace drama. After the interview she told me that she had a lot more candidates to interview within the next week but she would definitely put me on her "recall list." So now I am just waiting for that phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have a location preference? (She asked this because they had openings in five different locations in the area and she conducted interviews for all of them.)   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

They responded to my application via e-mail and requested that I complete some long-answer questions. Afterwards, I participated in a phone interview with one of the regional social work leads. Finally, I met in-person with my clinic manager and was offered the position about 1 week later. I know that the interview process looks different at other clinics and may also involve meeting with your medical director.

Interview Questions

• Some social workers do not like having to deal with insurance. How do you feel about having to help patients with their insurance issues?   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Usually a two day interview process. Contacted by a recruiter first to do a general background check and relevance to the job you are applying for. After that you interview in person at the company with different members of the team you are working with. Overall not to hard of an interview process but it depends on your title.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenwood Village, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Open house attended and met with RN supervisors. Second interview was with panel of four supervisors. Department head was present and appeared aloof to the process. She answered direct questions, but I was under the impression that she was detached from the interview process. There were many jokes about the secured entrance and how to correct non-authorized entry. Department Head. stated she recommended "secured glass door entrances". In retro spec I thought she was talking about the physical glass door entrances. Now I believe it was a reference to the non accessible career options. Similar to the proverbial Glass Celling.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the best about your last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Fayetteville, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good. You spoke with two managers and they asked a series of questions pertaining to your experience on other jobs and what you can bring to the company. There was only one interview. After that you would get a phone call for an offer if they decided they wanted to higher you.

Interview Questions

• How did you prioritize in previous jobs when there is alot of work do get done.   Answer Question

Renal Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two Phone interviews and one face to face interview! We talked for about an hour the first time. I was asked about what significant contributions did I feel that I had made in my current role. The second phone interview was more about the role of the Renal Care Coordinator. I was asked what charactertics did I posses that would help me to serve my patients in this new role.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your past work experience will benefit our company in your new role?   1 Answer

Reimbursement Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockleigh, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Rockleigh, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Brief. Called in to meet with man who would be my immediate supervisor. He spoke for most of the hour meeting, and I had a sense he had decided to hire me before we even met.
    After meeting this man, he sent me to the Director of Human Resources who interviewed me more thoroughly. She carefully probed me about my work history and ambitions. She also collected three references who told me she was extremely thorough when making inquiries about me and my work history and habits.

Interview Questions

• what I enjoyed most about this career path   1 Answer

Field Systems Support II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual interview with three different people over the phone over three different days. Everything was sweet and to the point. I interviewed with one onsite technical person, a regional manager, and the head of the managed IT Services for the field support group in the local region.

Medical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview was long and lengthy have to through 4-6 interviews to be hired. You will have a phone screening then with sales manager, the office manager of the location you will be working for. the doctors and then the VP be patient , very patient

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses, typical questions, do a ride along for a day. And employment history. You MUST know how to answer the questions which are specific to the position you are applying for   1 Answer