Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6

Dailysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Very laid back interview. Just simple dialogue. Both of us questioning each other. Was comfortable but definitely less formal than most every other interview in my life.

Interview Questions
    • Would the significant pay cut be a problem.   View Answer

Can not afford the salary reduction.

Medicare Biller/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview was normal and uneventful.

I believe it was around $7.00 an hour

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online and got a call a few days later. Interview was fairly straight forward. Just description of what was expected.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I had an issue dealing with all types of people in the public   Answer Question
    I asked for a little more because I had patient care experience. I got what I asked for.

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2014.

Manager willing to answer all question, even the difficult ones related to employee retention and who can and cant access lines.

Interview Questions
    Lengthy, offer was a few dollars lower than expected, but hopefully I'll make this amount up in other areas.

Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician Interview

7 person interview including the clinical mgr, social worker, dietician, technical mgr and ccht's.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2014.

The interview process is very slow. Once you file an application if selected the branch manger speaks to you over the phone. If you make a good first impression they will schedule an interview. Standard interview with nothing out of the ordinary. The interview consisted of the branch manager and another branch manager from a close location. If selected from here they will email you a couple exams to take. This was sent a day or two after the initial interview. If you pass the personality eval and math exam you are then contacted for the next step. This was within a week. I was scheduled for observation to get a first hand view of what happens. After this step you are scheduled for a second interview. They review questions from your personality exam, etc. At that time they extended an offer which I respectfully declined due to the pay rate being so low.

Low pay rate.

Technician Interview

practical and in face interview

Renal Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2014.

Impressed with quality and commitment of staff, orderly hiring process, opportunity for skill development, and administration/staff commitment to quality services for every patient outcomes, and expectation of best patient interaction/education at every contact. Impressed with FMC standards of care core values.

Interview Questions
    I should have asked for higher salary, but I was so impressed with core values, quality of staff and commitment to high quality service and patient outcomes.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Depending on the position you have, you'll meet with up to 8 people. They'll usually give you a lunch.

They are looking for people who match the "culture" of the company. They are huge on customer service. So, if you seem dull, you probably won't make the cut.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Thorough, took about 2 weeks to complete and 2 interviews. They were very friendly.