Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.6

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.

Senior Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager.
    Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

salary too low

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenville, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Brief, inquiry about experiences, why I wanted the job, drug testing requirement. Discussed current training requirements, salary negotiation, rounded to talk with charge RN, I did not meet any staff at the bedside. It would have been nice to talk to staff about this place.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenwood Village, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Open house attended and met with RN supervisors. Second interview was with panel of four supervisors. Department head was present and appeared aloof to the process. She answered direct questions, but I was under the impression that she was detached from the interview process. There were many jokes about the secured entrance and how to correct non-authorized entry. Department Head. stated she recommended "secured glass door entrances". In retro spec I thought she was talking about the physical glass door entrances. Now I believe it was a reference to the non accessible career options. Similar to the proverbial Glass Celling.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the best about your last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter the following day. Recruiter was very nice. I was scheduled for an interview with the FCM over the phone. Interview went well over the phone and was scheduled for an in person interview that had to be rescheduled. The in-person interview went well no hard questions. Its been a week and nothing from the company. I looked on their website and the position was updated.

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

They contacted me on a Friday and I was set up to interview the following Monday (Memorial Day). I attended the interview and was confident with my experience. The following Wednesday I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it.

Interview Questions

• In which order, by importance, would you list the following priorities? A job, yourself, and money.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the following Wednesday they offered me the position and I gladly accepted it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and was contacted via email within two weeks. I was ask to take several exams that consisted of personality and IQ exam. That is what I thought they were. Once my scores came back the recruiter called to set up an interview. I went out to the first interview and never received any feed back. I finally contacted her via email to inquire myself and she said she never received any feed back or information concerning the job or my interview. The recruiter contacted me again to set up a interview at another hiring location. Several days past and she sent a wonderful WE REGRET letter. I again contacted her, this time via phone. She explained the manager didn't feel I was a good fit for the center.

Interview Questions

• Actually, for such a large corporation the interview was very informal and unprofessional. The first interviewer didn't ask any formal interview questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Recruiter is very coomunicative. Professional team interview, willing to share helpful info about the company for interviewee's consideration. company is experiencing growth, and the job structure is under defined.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

very kind and informative less interrogation more conversation, they worked very hard to make you feel comfortable and inform you about all of the details they are looking for in an employee and what the position entails. It wasn't as nerve racking as a lot of other interviews I have had.

better ffer