Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2014.

Interview

Awful. The recruiters are terrible. It can takes 2+ weeks for them to arrange a simple interview with a hiring manager. The recruiters do not follow up with you or give you feedback after an interview. They don't return phone calls or emails. It takes months to get hired if at all.

Interview Questions

• what are your weakness, what area do you feel you can improve on?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

It was a mess. Before I started, I had to come into their office where the Recruiter make me take an oral drug test. I had to like this swab for about a minute. Disgusting!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No problem. I told them what my rate was and they found it acceptable

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenville, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Brief, inquiry about experiences, why I wanted the job, drug testing requirement. Discussed current training requirements, salary negotiation, rounded to talk with charge RN, I did not meet any staff at the bedside. It would have been nice to talk to staff about this place.

Senior Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

There were a lot of pre interview screenings done, which delays the process for a more meaningful interview with the hiring manager. Recommend one telephone interview with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager.

salary too low

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenwood Village, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Open house attended and met with RN supervisors. Second interview was with panel of four supervisors. Department head was present and appeared aloof to the process. She answered direct questions, but I was under the impression that she was detached from the interview process. There were many jokes about the secured entrance and how to correct non-authorized entry. Department Head. stated she recommended "secured glass door entrances". In retro spec I thought she was talking about the physical glass door entrances. Now I believe it was a reference to the non accessible career options. Similar to the proverbial Glass Celling.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the best about your last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter the following day. Recruiter was very nice. I was scheduled for an interview with the FCM over the phone. Interview went well over the phone and was scheduled for an in person interview that had to be rescheduled. The in-person interview went well no hard questions. Its been a week and nothing from the company. I looked on their website and the position was updated.

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

They contacted me on a Friday and I was set up to interview the following Monday (Memorial Day). I attended the interview and was confident with my experience. The following Wednesday I was offered the position and I gladly accepted it.

Interview Questions

• In which order, by importance, would you list the following priorities? A job, yourself, and money.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the following Wednesday they offered me the position and I gladly accepted it.