Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

very kind and informative less interrogation more conversation, they worked very hard to make you feel comfortable and inform you about all of the details they are looking for in an employee and what the position entails. It wasn't as nerve racking as a lot of other interviews I have had.

better ffer

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview, assessment, scheduled interview with clinical manager awaiting an offer lest than a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the only question, interviewer spoke about company mostly.   Answer Question

Medical Social Worker (MSW) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Charleston, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 1.5 weeks later from the Clinical Manager. She emailed an exam for my completion and then called me within the next day or two to schedule a face to face interview. I received an offer approximately 3 weeks later and started working the following week. So the process took a little over a month.

During the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and was able to meet staff. The facility was very clean and the staff were all inviting and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall specific questions, but the interviewer was trying to ascertain my organizational skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that I could make a counter offer, but I didn't think it was necessary. The offer was acceptable.

Director CAO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Went through a number of phone interviews (4) and then invited in to meet and interview with 2 hiring managers Interviews were pretty standard and the people I spoke to were outstanding making me want the position even more. Quality organization

Interview Questions

• Share with me by providing examples of how you have improved morale in past companies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Dailysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Myrtle Beach, SC).

Interview

Very laid back interview. Just simple dialogue. Both of us questioning each other. Was comfortable but definitely less formal than most every other interview in my life.

Interview Questions

• Would the significant pay cut be a problem.   1 Answer

Can not afford the salary reduction.

Medicare Biller/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview was normal and uneventful.

Negotiation

I believe it was around $7.00 an hour

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later. Interview was fairly straight forward. Just description of what was expected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had an issue dealing with all types of people in the public   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little more because I had patient care experience. I got what I asked for.

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

Manager willing to answer all question, even the difficult ones related to employee retention and who can and cant access lines.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lengthy, offer was a few dollars lower than expected, but hopefully I'll make this amount up in other areas.

Interview

7 person interview including the clinical mgr, social worker, dietician, technical mgr and ccht's.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve this position?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Interview

practical and in face interview