Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Lab Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Assistant Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – I initially got a call from an HR employee and she asked me to come in and interview. During the interview she asked me a few questions about my resume, past jobs, education, etc. She got into some typical interview questions like "What are your strengths and weaknesses"

Interview Question – "What was something that happened at a previous job that you wish you would have handled differently?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was very very low

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Lab Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.