Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Nephrology Social Worker Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Nephrology Social Worker Interview

Nephrology Social Worker
Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2009.

Interview Details – Promoted within, started out as tech.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Nephrology Social Worker Interview

Nephrology Social Worker
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had an interview in November, then called back in March for a second one. People were nice and professional. I was asked about my experience as well as my career goals. I gave descriptions on how detail oriented I was and that was good for them to hear.

Interview Question – None of them were really difficult or unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I just accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Nephrology Social Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.