Fresenius Medical Care - North America PCT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Mansfield, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me after I filled out an on-line application. From there I had a one on one interview with the Clinic Manager in my area. It was a Job Fair type setting , with other prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• what do you consider your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the interview, I was sent a formal offer via postal service. I did in fact accept the initial offer, and e-mailed my response to the recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

My interview process was one of the worst interviews that i have ever had. The person that I interviewed with was very unprofessional and disorganized. I also had to go there for several interviews.

Interview Questions

• Some of the Interview questions that I was ask were Tell me about yourself what are some of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Noblesville, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Basic

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Dialysis.   1 Answer