Fresenius Medical Care - North America PCT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pct Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pct Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great.   Answer Question
    I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noblesville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2012.

Basic

Interview Questions

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!