Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America
- Patient Care Technician (10)
- Social Worker (6)
- Staff Nurse (6)
- Dialysis RN (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Pct (5)
- Staff RN (5)
- Clinical Manager (4)
- Renal Dietitian (3)
- Ccht (3)
- Patient Account Representative (3)
- Nephrology Social Worker (3)
- Biomedical Technician (2)
- Acute Dialysis RN (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Medical Social Worker (MSW) (2)
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician (2)
- Home Therapies Dialysis RN (2)
- Dailysis RN (1)
- Director CAO (1)
- Senior Inventory Control Analyst (1)
- Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (1)
- Field Systems Support II (1)
- Renal Care Coordinator (1)
- Travel PCT (1)
- DIALYSIS N8URSE (1)
- Carge Nurse/RN (1)
- Technical Operations Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Mansfield, OH) in April 2015.
A recruiter contacted me after I filled out an on-line application. From there I had a one on one interview with the Clinic Manager in my area. It was a Job Fair type setting , with other prospective employees.
- what do you consider your greatest achievement? 1 Answer
After the interview, I was sent a formal offer via postal service. I did in fact accept the initial offer, and e-mailed my response to the recruiter.
Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Pct InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.
Applied online, got a call the next day for an interview. I had an interview with two managers, showed me around the facilities and asked a few questions. Pretty straight forward, he explains the position you're applying for and asks you some questions about some tasks you might have to do if you get hired.
- Basic questions, tell me about youself, your background, strenghts and weaknesses, reason you chose that place. Answer Question
Pct InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.
Interview was great! Was offered the job a week later. My issue now is that I am suppose to start training on Tuesday 8/26/14 and my background check has yet to clear. Another person was hired the same time as I was and did her things around the same time and her's is back. It has been 8 business days since I submitted my information. It took forever to receive my drug screen information. And here I am with a few days before I start training and cannot because I have yet to receive my employee ID. I am very disappointed with this process.
- Interview questions were pretty standard. My Clinical Manager is great. Answer Question
I did not have to negotiate. She got me the highest pay she could based on my medical experience.
Pct InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.
My interview process was one of the worst interviews that i have ever had. The person that I interviewed with was very unprofessional and disorganized. I also had to go there for several interviews.
- Some of the Interview questions that I was ask were Tell me about yourself what are some of your weaknesses Answer Question
Pct InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Noblesville, IN) in March 2012.
- Tell us what you know about Dialysis. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review