Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Patient Care Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Care Technician

I applied online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2010.

Interview Details – hiring process wasn't too bad nor the interview. Been to others with Davita that had 5 interviewing me. Just be honest, be yourself.Didn't wait too long before I was offered job.

Interview Question – What would you do questions...   Answer Question

Amherst, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was easy & up front

Interview Question – Most difficult question was "Why should we hire you over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was tough. They do not pay as much as other dialysis companies. However, they are a great company to work for.

Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview Details – My application was submitted first. After about a week, I received a call back for an interview. The interview was scheduled that week and only lasted about 30 minutes. Fortunately, I was told that I was likeable and a preferred hire. But after about two weeks I still had not heard of an additional open position yet.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was not really a question from the employer. The assessment test was a bit intimidating. I had been good with my vocabulary but, I advise anyone to really brush up before attempting the assessment test.   Answer Question

Deerfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled one week in advance. When I arrived, the clinic manager seemed to read off scripted questions with little or no personal flare. I submitted to a cheap oral drug screen while sitting at the desk of my future supervisor which initially came back as inconclusive. A second screen was more accurate and of course was negative. The clinic manager did give me a tour of the facility which I did appreciate.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness? Not too difficult of a question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation with Fresenius Medical Care, you'll take what little they give you, and you'll like it.

Kingman, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy going. As I have been trying to get in with this paticular Fresenius for months, so management already knew my experience and skills. The hiring seemed to take forever from the initial interview, to the job shadowing, to the second interview, then th e 10 wk traing program.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the personality profile that they send you via e-mail. It included questions from math, word associations, and senarios to test what kind of person you are and how you would react.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked that they work with my schooling schedule. They excepted these terms and even told me that the company would help me pay to advance my carrer to become an RN.

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applying for the position online gets you nowhere and you will not receive a call back. You must actively pursue management and really show that you are interested by making phone calls and mailing/faxing resume and cover letter to the unit you are interested in. Once you get an interview it is smooth sailing as long as you have dialysis experience.

Interview Question – If a customer/patient is screaming and yelling at you on the treatment floor how would you respond?   Answer Question

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!