Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America
- Patient Care Technician (10)
- Social Worker (6)
- Staff RN (6)
- Staff Nurse (6)
- Dialysis RN (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Pct (5)
- Clinical Manager (4)
- Patient Account Representative (4)
- Nephrology Social Worker (3)
- Ccht (3)
- Renal Dietitian (3)
- Home Therapies Dialysis RN (2)
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Medical Social Worker (MSW) (2)
- Clinic Manager (2)
- Biomedical Technician (2)
- Acute Dialysis RN (2)
- Driver (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Test Technician (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Accounting Assistant (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Financial Coordinator (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- RN (1)
- Revenue Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
Renal Dietitian Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Elkhart, IN) in January 2014.
Impressed with quality and commitment of staff, orderly hiring process, opportunity for skill development, and administration/staff commitment to quality services for every patient outcomes, and expectation of best patient interaction/education at every contact. Impressed with FMC standards of care core values.
- What salary do you expect ? 1 Answer
I should have asked for higher salary, but I was so impressed with core values, quality of staff and commitment to high quality service and patient outcomes.
Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Renal Dietitian InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.
regular style screening of credentials and resume and references. The training arrangements are excellent. They take care of hotel, etc.
- The experience factor in Renal Dietetics is difficult for most Dietitians. You have to be clear on each involvement to build up credibilty. 1 Answer
They are reluctant to go higher. geographic area empty at the end of the day
Renal Dietitian InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.
interviewer very nervous.
- focused on monthly reports. Answer Question