Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America
- Patient Care Technician (10)
- Social Worker (6)
- Staff Nurse (6)
- Dialysis RN (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Staff RN (5)
- Clinical Manager (4)
- Pct (4)
- Renal Dietitian (3)
- Ccht (3)
- Patient Account Representative (3)
- Nephrology Social Worker (3)
- Biomedical Technician (2)
- Acute Dialysis RN (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Medical Social Worker (MSW) (2)
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician (2)
- Home Therapies Dialysis RN (2)
- Dailysis RN (1)
- Director CAO (1)
- Senior Inventory Control Analyst (1)
- Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (1)
- Field Systems Support II (1)
- Renal Care Coordinator (1)
- Travel PCT (1)
- DIALYSIS N8URSE (1)
- Carge Nurse/RN (1)
- Technical Operations Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
Social Worker Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2015.
I began by Applying online via indeed. I then completed a a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted approximately 30 minutes. If chosen, you then complete an online assessment before the recruiter will recommend you to complete an in person interview.
- Why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position? What is your knowledge of dialysis treatment? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Social Worker InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2014.
Awful. The recruiters are terrible. It can takes 2+ weeks for them to arrange a simple interview with a hiring manager. The recruiters do not follow up with you or give you feedback after an interview. They don't return phone calls or emails. It takes months to get hired if at all.
- what are your weakness, what area do you feel you can improve on? Answer Question
Social Worker InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.
Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...
- Nothing too difficult Answer Question
Social Worker InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.
They responded to my application via e-mail and requested that I complete some long-answer questions. Afterwards, I participated in a phone interview with one of the regional social work leads. Finally, I met in-person with my clinic manager and was offered the position about 1 week later. I know that the interview process looks different at other clinics and may also involve meeting with your medical director.
- Some social workers do not like having to deal with insurance. How do you feel about having to help patients with their insurance issues? Answer Question
Social Worker InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.
Applied Online. Received interview telephone call from regional recruiter. Name referred to requesting facility. Telephone interview with facility manager and employees. Invited to a face-to-face interview. At face-to-face, a panel interview with those who were on telephone interview. Indepth questions about 'what if' and 'how would you respond' and 'tell us about how you handled this task.'
Social Worker InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2009.
Interview with clinical managers. Managers had little to no knowledge of responsibilities of job.
- Do you have a problem with blood? Answer Question
Non existent. Forget haggling over salary.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review