Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America
- Patient Care Technician (8)
- Staff Nurse (6)
- Dialysis RN (6)
- Staff RN (5)
- Registered Nurse (4)
- Social Worker (4)
- Pct (3)
- Renal Dietitian (3)
- Nephrology Social Worker (3)
- Acute Dialysis RN (2)
- Biomedical Technician (2)
- Clinical Manager (2)
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Dietitian (1)
- Carge Nurse/RN (1)
- Technical Operations Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Reg Affairs (1)
- Clinic Staff (1)
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (1)
- RN Team Leader (1)
- A/R Clerk In New Orleans (1)
- Renal Dietitan, Dialysis Clinic (1)
- Senior BSA and Project Lead (1)
- Medicare Biller/Collections (1)
- Area Manager/Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Home Therapies Dialysis RN (1)
Social Worker Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2014.
Awful. The recruiters are terrible. It can takes 2+ weeks for them to arrange a simple interview with a hiring manager. The recruiters do not follow up with you or give you feedback after an interview. They don't return phone calls or emails. It takes months to get hired if at all.
- what are your weakness, what area do you feel you can improve on? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Social Worker InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.
Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...
- Nothing too difficult Answer Question
Social Worker InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.
Applied Online. Received interview telephone call from regional recruiter. Name referred to requesting facility. Telephone interview with facility manager and employees. Invited to a face-to-face interview. At face-to-face, a panel interview with those who were on telephone interview. Indepth questions about 'what if' and 'how would you respond' and 'tell us about how you handled this task.'
Social Worker InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2009.
Interview with clinical managers. Managers had little to no knowledge of responsibilities of job.
- Do you have a problem with blood? Answer Question
Non existent. Forget haggling over salary.