Fresenius Medical Care - North America Social Worker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.5

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in May 2015.

Interview

I began by Applying online via indeed. I then completed a a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted approximately 30 minutes. If chosen, you then complete an online assessment before the recruiter will recommend you to complete an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position? What is your knowledge of dialysis treatment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2014.

Interview

Awful. The recruiters are terrible. It can takes 2+ weeks for them to arrange a simple interview with a hiring manager. The recruiters do not follow up with you or give you feedback after an interview. They don't return phone calls or emails. It takes months to get hired if at all.

Interview Questions

• what are your weakness, what area do you feel you can improve on?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around an hour. Typical interview questions: list your strengths and weakness, what type of management do you work best under, why do you want to work here...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

They responded to my application via e-mail and requested that I complete some long-answer questions. Afterwards, I participated in a phone interview with one of the regional social work leads. Finally, I met in-person with my clinic manager and was offered the position about 1 week later. I know that the interview process looks different at other clinics and may also involve meeting with your medical director.

Interview Questions

• Some social workers do not like having to deal with insurance. How do you feel about having to help patients with their insurance issues?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.

Interview

Applied Online. Received interview telephone call from regional recruiter. Name referred to requesting facility. Telephone interview with facility manager and employees. Invited to a face-to-face interview. At face-to-face, a panel interview with those who were on telephone interview. Indepth questions about 'what if' and 'how would you respond' and 'tell us about how you handled this task.'

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation with a client where you had to get specific information   1 Answer
    • How do you engage family members of client in treatment process   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2009.

Interview

Interview with clinical managers. Managers had little to no knowledge of responsibilities of job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent. Forget haggling over salary.