Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Social Worker Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Received interview telephone call from regional recruiter. Name referred to requesting facility. Telephone interview with facility manager and employees. Invited to a face-to-face interview. At face-to-face, a panel interview with those who were on telephone interview. Indepth questions about 'what if' and 'how would you respond' and 'tell us about how you handled this task.'

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation with a client where you had to get specific information   View Answer
  • How do you engage family members of client in treatment process   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with clinical managers. Managers had little to no knowledge of responsibilities of job.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem with blood?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existent. Forget haggling over salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Social Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.