Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Staff Nurse Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2013.

Panel interview with lots of questions. A lot of what would you do questions about your co-workers. How you would react in certain situations.

Interview Questions
  • Thought it went well and didn't find any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Professional, normal interview, questions about prior nursing positions, goals, strengths and weaknesses. Second interview with area manager general questions as noted previously.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of situation handled incorrectly and what should have done to handle better.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

I met with the city / area manager for the interview. Manager was very professional and straightforward. Nothing unusual about the process in the interview. Work history, duties, expectations were discussed. Best experiences and worst experiences I have had during the years I have spent working in dialysis were also discussed. The compensation negotiations were fairly typical.

Interview Questions
    • Have you considered a clinic manager position?   View Answer
    I was offered almost 30% more than what my previous employer was paying me; I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2011.

My experience was good. They were very organized and detailed on what the position entailed. All my questions were answered. Policies and protocols are all up to date and thorough. I had my initial interview with the clinical manager. One week later I had another interview with the VP. That same week, I completed my personality survey. The following week I was able to meet with the facility charge nurse to find out the needs of the facility. The VP and Clinical manager was very supportive and showed interest in me taking the position. No pressure was added. I believe that because of the history of the unit, the VP wanted me to be familiar with the facility before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself fitting into Fresenius?   Answer Question
    • Where do you possibly see your future with Fresenius?   Answer Question
    • Based on your passed experience, what do you believe is one of the greater issues that most dialysis units are dealing with? How would you approach solving that problem?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Phone call from Clinical Manager led to interview. Second interview with another staff member. On-line personality test. Background investigation. Job was offered. Drug Test followed. Then Orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What do you have to offer us that is more or different than another experienced nurse.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2009.

Called the company at the referral of a friend. My timing was perfect and I was interviewing within the day. Received phone call that day of job offer. Dress professionly! The work culture is friendly and laid back within management. The clinic floor is busy, clean and run very well.

Interview Questions
    i should have negotiated a higher wage, but it was fair. Ask for a little more than you want... you might get it.