Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online to fmcna.com. I interviewed with the charge nurse one day and the clinical manager another day. I was hired, but had to wait 6 weeks to start New Employee Orientation. NEO was 10 weeks long followed by a written and clinical exam.

Interview Question – What do you know about dialysis?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Enfield, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was relatively short and standard as far as protocol went. Phone interview, then 1:1. Once I was hired they admin the drug test. They now also administer a personality test to all new hires.

Interview Question – What is your salary range?   Answer Question

Staff RN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2009.

Interview Details – very nice and porfessional people. It seems very organized and a great company to work for

Interview Question – were you ever in a position where you witnessed a co-worker behaving in an unethical manner? How did you handle it?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Videos

Fresenius Medical Care - North America – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​Our Vision​​​​​ ​​Creating a future worth living. For people. Worldwide. Every Day. ​​ Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is proud that our unwavering commitment to our patients has made us the global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America Staff RN interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees and interview candidates.