Fresh Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Manager Interview

Procurement Manager
Salinas, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fresh Express in March 2009.

Interview Details – Planned, precise- initial phone interview, then in-person with HR. Final meeting with facility/plant manager & department heads

Interview Question – How do you plan to make the produce industry profitable?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not in the salary range I needed.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Morrow, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fresh Express in January 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter called. Discussed the position. Phoen interview plant manager. Face to face interview. Met leadership team in palnt. Tour of facility. Offer came about 7 days later. I accepted.

Interview Question – Why Fresh Express   View Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Industrial Engineer
Morrow, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fresh Express in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was a behavioral interview using the star program. I interviewed with 2 people about the opportunity. The first interview went well with the guy who would be my manager. Then I had to talk with his manager, which turned out much differently in my eyes. He sounded uninterested in all of my answers like he had someone for the position already. All in all, it is probably a good company to work for awith a good culture, but I wasn't one of the lucky few to get in.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Production Management Interview

Production Management

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Fresh Express in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very punctual, professional, direct and eager to get the position filled. People oriented and a very diverse culture. Appear to have their organization well structured.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fresh Express? Contribute to the Community!