Fresh Express

Profile Unclaimed

Fresh Express Interview Questions

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresh Express in November 2009.

It was a behavioral interview using the star program. I interviewed with 2 people about the opportunity. The first interview went well with the guy who would be my manager. Then I had to talk with his manager, which turned out much differently in my eyes. He sounded uninterested in all of my answers like he had someone for the position already. All in all, it is probably a good company to work for awith a good culture, but I wasn't one of the lucky few to get in.

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fresh Express in March 2009.

Planned, precise- initial phone interview, then in-person with HR. Final meeting with facility/plant manager & department heads

Interview Questions
    • How do you plan to make the produce industry profitable?   Answer Question

Not in the salary range I needed.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresh Express in January 2008.

Recruiter called. Discussed the position. Phoen interview plant manager. Face to face interview. Met leadership team in palnt. Tour of facility. Offer came about 7 days later. I accepted.

Production Management Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fresh Express in April 2011.

Very punctual, professional, direct and eager to get the position filled. People oriented and a very diverse culture. Appear to have their organization well structured.