Fresh (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015
1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresh (Massachusetts)

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources(Summer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh (Massachusetts) (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the internship and received an email from a person in HR within 2 days. A phone interview was set up & conducted the following week. Once getting passed the phone interview a Skype or in-person interview was to be conducted. Since I lived outside NY, we did a Skype interview. After the second interview, a third interview would be conducted with the managers above the HR recruiter. As expected I did not make it to the 3rd interview. The HR recruiter stated I was a good candidate her only concern was finding housing in NY. With that being said, if you do not live in the same state as the internship you apply for at least with Fresh, I wouldn't apply. Interns who don't live close usually get knocked out first regardless of their education & experience. Their internship is paid but they DO NOT provide housing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should chose you instead of other candidates?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if someone asked you to do something that was not in your job description?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel is the best attribute you have to offer?   Answer Question
    • Have you always had interest in the beauty industry?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult colleague?   Answer Question