Fresh Produce Sportswear

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresh Produce Sportswear

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear.

The interview was not difficult and I was not asked to come back. I am highly experienced and wish I would have at least received an email about the position. It seems to me like the corporate office has been through ten different Human Resources directors in the past year.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear in February 2012.

Just walked into a new FP store one day wearing one of their old great dresses and did a little shopping. The friendly staff was talking to me about what I had on and went and told the manager about me and that I was looking for a job.

Interview Questions
    • nothing about the process was difficult they were very warm and welcoming   Answer Question
    very easy they new I knew the Brand and could easily sale it

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear in November 2010.

The company got rid of all their IT staff and was hiring a new IT staff.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear in September 2010.

Phone interview to discuss my previous experience and technical skills. I was then interviewed by a panel of three to further elaborate on my technical background and to answer some situational questions. The final step was a meeting with the CFO and Controller of the company. This was as much a discussion as an interview. The current state of the IT department was explained and what they were envisioning for the future of the department.

Interview Questions
    • If I spoke with some of your previous employees, how would they describe you?   Answer Question