Freudenberg Household Products (FHP)
www.freudenberg.com Aurora, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Interview

Quality
Aurora, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) in May 2012.

Interview Details – Dragged out process...2 weeks for an answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP)

Interview Details – First, I met HR manager for general questions. After that, I met my future boss for more specific questions about my field of expertise. After that, I had to meet the boss of my boss for additional questions. All these people were met separately.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was probably the one about a difficult situation I had in previous job. it is not always easy to talk about these delicate subjects.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) in March 2011.

Interview Details – Lots of one on one interviews and a long dragged out process. They seem to take a long time to make decisions in the company and no one has autonomy to make major decisions except for the President. HR manager is very shady and unethical in the way he works with people.

Interview Question – Give us an example of how your current employer approached their innovation process?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unethical practices of HR manager made me wary of the overall company culture.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Freudenberg Household Products (FHP)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) employees and interview candidates.