Freudenberg-NOK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in April 2009.

Interview Details – Round robin interviews with SME's, company president and colleagues. Decision within one week. Background based questions, skills inquiry.

Interview Question – Out look on the automotive industry, working in a matrixed organization   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist

Interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK

Interview Details – Email questionnaire regarding skills, on site interview with human resources manager, on site interview with vp of human resources

Interview Question – Asked me to rate the human resources manager's interview and give a critique.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Manchester, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a HR representative in Plymouth, MI. She made sure that I am okay with working in rural areas because a lot of the Freudenberg mills are in rural areas (Cleveland, GA). However, I had a nice interaction with them. Although I was promised to be interviewed in office, I never got a response from them. When I followed up with an email and a phone call, no one responded.

Interview Question – Are you fine with working in rural areas?   Answer Question

Staff Function Interview

Staff Function
Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in November 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter called to advise me of position and seek my interest level. After a phone screen I was interviewed by the recruiter in person. After passing the recruiter I interviewed with the VP and was asked to come back and interview with the CFO. An offer was made within a week of my final interview. I accepted.

Interview Question – When did you become emotionally and intellectually prepared to leave your current employer? Why are you prepared to leave? What will you do if your current employer counters?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company gave me a reasonable offer based on my requests and current package.

N/A Interview

N/A
Plymouth, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in January 2011.

Interview Details – Used to be better - not sure what happened. I was considered in 2010 and the process was smooth and very professional. Recruiting was customer service oriented, Recruiters were prepared and super professional. Process was easy and well explained. I was invited for another interview in 2011 (another job) and a totally different experience. Something has changed and did not like it at all. It seems as if it's fallen appart.

Reason for Declining – Not the type of company I want to work for. Employees did not seem happy there.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in January 2009.

Interview Details – Great honest interview

Interview Question – Describe Your worst postion and how your delt with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could somewhat work out a gret benefits pkg.

General Occupation Interview

General Occupation

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in December 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out an application.. available in the main reception office (take home and return) Was a group interview with a math assessment test if passed you go onto a lifting test of 50lbs and if done correctly you move into a 1 on 1 interview, then if they choose to offer a position they contact you within a week!

Interview Question – In your pass job/position did or what kind of ideas did you bring to their attention? If so, what did they think and did they use?   View Answer

Worked for Freudenberg-NOK? Contribute to the Community!