Freudenberg-NOK

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.6

Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager (HSE) Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in May 2014.

I was contacted by a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist regarding my resume/application for a job in one of their plants. The preliminary phone interview was brief and to the point. I was sent a questionnaire to fill in, which I did and returned within the allotted timeframe.

I am a 20 year military veteran retiring from the armed forces with over ten years of experience, education and training in this field. While I do not expect that those credentials entitle me to a job, the fact that I am a human being interested in this company entitles me to a modicum of courtesy.

I never heard back from my point of contact. I called once leaving a professional message, emailed twice also professionally and politely and still received no response ever.

Though I truly understand that recruiters are very busy, have to sort through hundreds/thousands of resumes and probably do not have enough hours in the day, I still believe everyone has time for courtesy. Especially when that person is the face/representative for a company such as this.

I was very disappointed in the lack of professional courtesy I was afforded versus the amount of feedback and follow up I have encountered from other companies during my career search.

Interview Questions
    • In the questionnaire I was given it requested what I knew about the local area the plant was located in.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Email questionnaire regarding skills, on site interview with human resources manager, on site interview with vp of human resources

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to rate the human resources manager's interview and give a critique.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in March 2012.

I had a phone interview with a HR representative in Plymouth, MI. She made sure that I am okay with working in rural areas because a lot of the Freudenberg mills are in rural areas (Cleveland, GA). However, I had a nice interaction with them. Although I was promised to be interviewed in office, I never got a response from them. When I followed up with an email and a phone call, no one responded.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in January 2011.

Used to be better - not sure what happened. I was considered in 2010 and the process was smooth and very professional. Recruiting was customer service oriented, Recruiters were prepared and super professional. Process was easy and well explained. I was invited for another interview in 2011 (another job) and a totally different experience. Something has changed and did not like it at all. It seems as if it's fallen appart.

Not the type of company I want to work for. Employees did not seem happy there.

Staff Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in November 2009.

Recruiter called to advise me of position and seek my interest level. After a phone screen I was interviewed by the recruiter in person. After passing the recruiter I interviewed with the VP and was asked to come back and interview with the CFO. An offer was made within a week of my final interview. I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • When did you become emotionally and intellectually prepared to leave your current employer? Why are you prepared to leave? What will you do if your current employer counters?   Answer Question
    The company gave me a reasonable offer based on my requests and current package.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in April 2009.

Round robin interviews with SME's, company president and colleagues. Decision within one week. Background based questions, skills inquiry.

Interview Questions
    • Out look on the automotive industry, working in a matrixed organization   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in January 2009.

Great honest interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe Your worst postion and how your delt with it?   Answer Question
    Could somewhat work out a gret benefits pkg.

General Occupation Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Freudenberg-NOK in December 2010.

Filled out an application.. available in the main reception office (take home and return) Was a group interview with a math assessment test if passed you go onto a lifting test of 50lbs and if done correctly you move into a 1 on 1 interview, then if they choose to offer a position they contact you within a week!

Interview Questions
    • In your pass job/position did or what kind of ideas did you bring to their attention? If so, what did they think and did they use?   View Answer