FriendFinder Networks

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FriendFinder Networks.

Interview Details – Phone Screen by the Recruiter then 1 in person interview with the hiring manager and Sr. PM.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FriendFinder Networks in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by an excoworker who really enjoys working at this company. I gave a try when he said he could refer me. I was talking to a recruiter, but I found out no matter how I explained to him that I am looking for graphic designer position. He still tried to schedule me to take UX test, programming test. And then I came in to have interview. I showed my work and got a design test instead that I could do it at home. And then I got a job offer in a few days. The people here are really nice and professional. But it depends on which team you work for, fortunately the team I am working for doesn't have people playing with politics.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't get to negotiate at all.

Paid Internship Interview

Paid Internship

The process took 3 days - interviewed at FriendFinder Networks in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview, set up an interview time, but come the day and time of the interview I did not receive any call from the hiring manager. I e-mailed the HR employee who had contacted me about the position but did not hear from the company for a few days until finally someone called me to say that the position had already been filled but no one was properly informed. Seems like the communication and management of the company was not as professional as one would like it to be. After the initial confusion of my interview and waiting to find out if I could even reschedule/what was going on, I was very disappointed in the organization of the company. I would rather work for someone who valued my time and efforts and was organized enough to have the proper communication between departments.

Interview Question – Will you be comfortable working with the material that our company works with?   Answer Question

Worked for FriendFinder Networks? Contribute to the Community!