Friendly's Ice Cream

Relevance Date Difficulty

Friendlys Fountain Worker Interview

Friendlys Fountain Worker
Natick, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2008.

Interview Details – Applied in store. Got a call for an interview. Interview took about 30 minutes. Covered what the job was and my background. Got a call 48 hours later and offered the job.

Interview Question – After being showed around. I was giving a book to read and had to teach myself on the most part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me how much it was an hour.

Very Easy Interview

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Wareham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in May 2011.

Interview Details – My brother had worked there and understood that 2 previous cooks had quit so with my expereince it was extremely easy to get a job. I was highy quallified and just looking for a second part time job. They asked a few questions and was extremely impressed with my resume and the fact that I even brought one. I was more expereinced then their current lead cooks and had servsafe certified. I feel that I was hired before I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   View Answer
  • Do you anticipate any problems when working with your brother?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They had salary guidelines. Since this was a second job I wasn't looking for anything big just gas money. I asked what the guidelines were and said that I was highly qualified and asked for two dollars more. He could offer one for now and speak to his regional manager for more. I never heard later whether he asked for more as I didn't get a higher pay.

Very Easy Interview

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Exeter, NH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2007.

Interview Details – Basic fill out an application, as long as you don't have a bad record and have availability you should get an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Simple questions like, how do you feel about teamwork and where do you see yourself in a year? Really easy questions and as long as you work hard and can work flexible hours you'll get the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Friendly's Ice Cream? Contribute to the Community!

Friendly's Ice Cream Videos

Friendly's Ice Cream – Why Work for Us?

In 1935, the Blake Brothers founded their first ice cream shoppe in Springfield, Massachusetts and named it “Friendly.” And they wanted it to be exactly that. It was all about the friendly service and the handcrafted… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Friendly's Ice Cream interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Friendly's Ice Cream employees and interview candidates.