Friendly's Ice Cream Interview Questions in Boston, MA

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fountain Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stoneham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoneham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in June 2010.

The process was fairly simple. Applied online and completed a competency exam. A call was made and a preliminary interview was setup. Went in, sat down for 20 minutes with the GM who asked me questions about myself while explaining the model of the restaurant. She was very informative and polite.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked where I saw myself within the company in 2 years. I did not have much of an idea of this, so I did not have an answer. The GM was very understanding of this and did not make me feel awkward or stupid for not being able to answer the question. I assume the question is asked to see how the applicant deals with pressure.   Answer Question

Friendlys Fountain Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Natick, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2008.

Applied in store. Got a call for an interview. Interview took about 30 minutes. Covered what the job was and my background. Got a call 48 hours later and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • After being showed around. I was giving a book to read and had to teach myself on the most part.   Answer Question
    They told me how much it was an hour.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wareham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wareham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in May 2011.

My brother had worked there and understood that 2 previous cooks had quit so with my expereince it was extremely easy to get a job. I was highy quallified and just looking for a second part time job. They asked a few questions and was extremely impressed with my resume and the fact that I even brought one. I was more expereinced then their current lead cooks and had servsafe certified. I feel that I was hired before I was interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company?   View Answer
    • Do you anticipate any problems when working with your brother?   View Answer
    They had salary guidelines. Since this was a second job I wasn't looking for anything big just gas money. I asked what the guidelines were and said that I was highly qualified and asked for two dollars more. He could offer one for now and speak to his regional manager for more. I never heard later whether he asked for more as I didn't get a higher pay.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Exeter, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2007.

Basic fill out an application, as long as you don't have a bad record and have availability you should get an interview.

Interview Questions
    Simple questions like, how do you feel about teamwork and where do you see yourself in a year? Really easy questions and as long as you work hard and can work flexible hours you'll get the job.

Worked for Friendly's Ice Cream? Contribute to the Community!