Friendly's Ice Cream

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stoneham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in June 2010.

Interview Details – The process was fairly simple. Applied online and completed a competency exam. A call was made and a preliminary interview was setup. Went in, sat down for 20 minutes with the GM who asked me questions about myself while explaining the model of the restaurant. She was very informative and polite.

Interview Question – I was asked where I saw myself within the company in 2 years. I did not have much of an idea of this, so I did not have an answer. The GM was very understanding of this and did not make me feel awkward or stupid for not being able to answer the question. I assume the question is asked to see how the applicant deals with pressure.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fountain Worker

I applied in-person - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in June 2010.

Interview Details – A former manager hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – None really just have simple skills that every job has   Answer Question

Langhorne, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Interview Details – I was out to dinner with my family and ran into a friend who happened to be a server. I asked her what it was like to work there and she told me that it was a good way to make a few extra bucks. I told her that I was interested and within ten minutes the general manager came over and introduced himself to me. I set up an interview for the following week.

Interview Question – To be honest with you, there really weren't any unexpected or difficult questions...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Friendly's Ice Cream

Worked for Friendly's Ice Cream? Contribute to the Community!