Friendly's Ice Cream

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wareham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wareham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in May 2011.

My brother had worked there and understood that 2 previous cooks had quit so with my expereince it was extremely easy to get a job. I was highy quallified and just looking for a second part time job. They asked a few questions and was extremely impressed with my resume and the fact that I even brought one. I was more expereinced then their current lead cooks and had servsafe certified. I feel that I was hired before I was interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company?   View Answer
  • Do you anticipate any problems when working with your brother?   View Answer
They had salary guidelines. Since this was a second job I wasn't looking for anything big just gas money. I asked what the guidelines were and said that I was highly qualified and asked for two dollars more. He could offer one for now and speak to his regional manager for more. I never heard later whether he asked for more as I didn't get a higher pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Friendly's Ice Cream

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2007.

Basic fill out an application, as long as you don't have a bad record and have availability you should get an interview.

Interview Questions
    Simple questions like, how do you feel about teamwork and where do you see yourself in a year? Really easy questions and as long as you work hard and can work flexible hours you'll get the job.