Friendly's Ice Cream Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Keene, NH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Applied on line. received email scheduling phone interview with HR, which went well...scheduled interview with area director had to travel 100 miles round trip, interview went well. Did background check. Scheduled interview with RVP 200 mile round trip...interview was canceled day before..phone interview scheduled with RVP..he never called or canceled. it was 4th July weekend so couldn't get hold of HR until following week. Then was told that some reorganization had happened and position was not open anymore and RVP was reassigned. scheduled interview with new RVP in local store so no traveling this time...day before canceled again, unless I was willing to drive to Mass. next morning (250 miles round trip) then she could see me. Company seems unorganized and has no regards for prospective employees time or money involved in the hiring process. It makes me wonder how they actually treat there employees once they are hired. Maybe this has been a blessing in disguise. I have decided to move on and have interviews scheduled with several of their competitors.

Interview Questions
  • Question where not difficult and the interviews they did manage to keep were professional.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Friendly's Ice Cream

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream.

Fast process, very personable, learned a lot about where Friendly's is and what the possibilities are for the future

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cortland, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in February 2012.

Walked in and filled out app. Had an interview 3 days later. Manager seemed ok. Restaurnt wasn't very busy. It was on a Tuesday afternoon. I asked a few questions about hours, benefits and pay. They said they'd be in touch after checking my references.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do to make this place run more efficiently.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in March 2008.

interview with gm, interview with dm, hired

Interview Questions
    took what i thought was good

Worked for Friendly's Ice Cream? Contribute to the Community!